Simon's chance to splash out in Bath
- Jackson pair lauded. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2004, p10
Reports on the recognition given to Jackson's group merchandiser Louise Copley and management trainee Paul Foster for their hardwork and commitment in Great Britain. Presentation of the awards by joint managing director Simon Jackson; Contributions of the employees to the company.
- MOVERS. // Horticulture Week;4/30/2010, p48
The article announces career changes including Nick Wraith as managing director of the Shop & Display Equipment Association, Jeff Farnaby as council members of the Turfgrass Growers Association, and Chris Shoebottom as vice president of the Shop and Display Equipment Association.
- Displaying a Passion for Visual Merchandising. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;Sep 99 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p136
Features Judy Bell, a marketing manager of visual merchandising and store design for Target company and recipient of the Markopoulos Award for 1999. Achievement in visual merchandising; Her specialty; Retail as a career choice.
- A gooey inspiration. Mora, John M. // Nation's Business;Apr93, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p16
Features the Clem Corp. owned by James Clem. Clem's experience as an installer of liners for decorative ponds; Clem's invention of the bentonite liner; Near bankruptcy in 1987; Bentonite mat's effectivity in containing waste materials; Italy's need for environmentally sound clay liners for...
- HOW I GOT HERE. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/21/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4346, p58
Features Simon Goggin, managing director of contract and events caterer Cooks & Partners in Great Britain. Career background of Goggin; Efforts of Goggin in managing the company; List of catering contracts awarded to the company.
- EXECUTIVE CHANGE. // SN: Supermarket News;11/8/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 45, p40
Reports on the appointment of Darcia J. Anderson at Associated Grocers of New England. Career background; Relationship with Clem Deschenes, director of purchasing at the grocery merchandising department.
- Nordstrom develops in-store concept `for the next millennium'. Strauss, Karyn // Nation's Restaurant News;02/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p24
Features the architectural design of Nordstrom Incorporated's coffee shops in the United States. Comments from John Clem, Nordstrom restaurant division manager Description of the shops; Explanations from Jennifer Johanson, head of the Engstrom Design Group of San Francisco, the company...
- ISO unveils PC version of CLEMS on CD-ROM. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/11/93, Vol. 97 Issue 41, p5
Introduces a personal computer version of Commercial Lines Electronic Manual Services (CLEMS) on CD-ROM by the Insurance Services Office. Contract with Folio Corp.; Advantages of the CLEMS PC Solution; Features.
- Central Texas. // Southern Living;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p46
Features several restaurants in Texas. Clem Mikeska's Bar-B-Q; Doyle Phillips Steakhouse; Range at the Barton House.