I don't believe it
- View to training at Rackstraw facility. // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p3
Discloses that furniture manufacturer Rackstraw will be showcasing its latest designs in a new showroom in June 1998. Description of the showroom; Award received by the firm.
- Rackstraw's new md makes NEC show his main priority. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p5
Discusses the plans of Michael Rowley, managing director at cabinet company Rackstraw, for the company's participation in the NEC furniture show in January 1998. Emphasis on the company's quality products; Management changes at Rackstraw after its purchase from the Stag Group; Long-term and...
- Safe hands. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p12
Focuses on newly-installed GT Rackstraw head Michael Rowley's plans for the company. Rowley's career history; Roles and responsibilities; Management changes implemented by Rowley; Rackstraw's business activity in the British furniture industry.
- Garden furniture importers hailed as greenest in sector. Appleby, Matthew // Horticulture Week;11/26/2010, p11
The article features the comments of Leisure & Outdoor Furniture Association (LOFA) regarding garden furniture importers in Great Britain.
- Taiwan no longer tops in furniture imports. L.A. // Wood & Wood Products;May95, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Canada has replaced Taiwan as the largest furniture importer. Drop in U.S. imports of wood furniture from Taiwan; Significance of the North American market; Establishment of Taiwanese furniture companies in China.
- Trading figures between UK and Belgium dwindles. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2013, Issue 5861, p10
The article reports that according to the federation of the Belgian textiles, woodworking and furniture industry, Fedustria there was a decline of 9.7 percent in furniture exported from Belgium to Great Britain in 2013.
- Exports increase 14% in 2010. // Furniture/Today;4/2/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p174
The article reports on the 14% increase in the furniture exports of the U.S. in 2010, wherein nearly 2.5 billion dollars increase in exports was recorded from 2.2 billion dollars in 2009.
- Furniture exports to Belgium grow in Q1. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2012, Issue 5813, p10
The article reports that the Great Britain furniture export to Belgium grew by 38 percent in the first quarter of 2012 compared to the same period in 2011, whereas the amount of Belgian furniture exported to Great Britain has declined by 14.5 percent for the first quarter of 2012.
- Stag and Rackstraw issue joint denial of rumours. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p2
Reports on furniture makers Rackstraw and Stag Group's denial of industry rumors that Rackstraw is planning to sue Stag Group over the late delivery of piece parts. Acknowledgment of problems on the delivery side to Bridgecraft customers; Terms of the contract between the two companies;...