Style master of the universe
- New Designers countdown begins. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p6
The article offers information on the upcoming 24th New Designers event which will be held on July 2009 in Great Britain.
- 'Tis the season. KITCHEN, JANE // Furniture/Today;Oct2012 Kids Today, p6
In this article, the author presents views on coverage of various trade shows regarding furniture designing and products for kids including ABC Kids Expo and High Point Market and Kind + Jugend.
- Design For Life. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2014, Issue 5907, p30
The article offers information on the annual London Design Festival in England in 2014, along with the events held by several shows featured in the festival such as 100% Design, Design Junction and TENT.
- Designs for the future. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p4
The article offers information on the 2007 New Designers Exhibition which will be held at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London, England in July 2007. Designers are expected to present their ideas in order to attract the attention of buyers, galleries, and prospective employers. There...
- Best of Britannia heads to London. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);9/25/2014, p3
The article reports that Buy British Day initiative will take place at the Best of Britannia design and manufacturing event which will showcase British-made products in London, England, on October 3, 2014. The show will feature vintage-inspired furniture by G-Plan, which has reinterpreted...
- PRODUCT DESIGNERS AT THE FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECORATION AND DESIGN FAIR HABITARE 10-14 September 2014, Helsinki. Järg, Monika // Estonian Art;2014, Issue 1, p44
The article discusses the Habitare fair, a furniture, interior decoration and design fair for product designers supported by the Estonian Design Center and Enterprise Estonia held on September 10 to 14, 2014 in Helsinki, Finland.
- A POSITIVE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE FOR THE INDUSTRY. // Interior Fitout;Aug/Sep2012, p11
The article discusses the Furnitex and Decoration + Design trade show that was held on July 19-22, 2012 at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Victoria.
- New Barclay Butera line goes preppy. // Furniture/Today;3/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p36
The article discusses the first presentation of furniture designs of designer Barclay Butera at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in New York. Butera reinterpreted the mid-20th century of West Palm Beach and chose Pink Tropicale for his brand new furniture line. The woven stripe features...
- CAPITAL Idea. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2008, Issue 5618, p22
The article highlights the East London Design Show at the Shoreditch Town Hall in London, England in December 2008. The trade show was participated by 90 exhibitors, showcasing at more than a hundred stands including glass, ceramics, and furniture. Among the designers exhibiting at the show was...