Your questions answered
- Just ask us. // Current Health 2;Sep97, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
Presents an advice column on health education for grades 7 to 12. How to strengthen your bones; Concern about medicines that can kill a person who is allergic to them; Definition of glaucoma.
- Let's talk. Rottschafer, Bruce; Rottschafer, Randa // Campus Life;Sep94, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p8
Responds to readers' personal questions. How to deal with depression; Being unable to forget one's mistakes; When parents play favorites; Hypocritical behavior. INSET: It's your turn, by Elsa Hoekstra, Rose Haskell, et al.
- Let's talk. Burns, Jim // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p10
Presents an advice column for teenagers. How to relate with ones' parents; How to learn to trust people; Religious beliefs. INSET: It's your turn..
- Reader-to-reade tips and questions. // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p30
Presents an advice column on horses. INSETS: Idea exchange.;Can you help?..
- Ask a pro. Hayes, Joe // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p44
Presents an advice column on horses.
- Ask Jackie. Black, Jackie // Lesbian News;May97, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p31
Presents the advice column `Ask Jackie,' which offers solutions to problems relating to relationships and finance.
- Dear Antonella. Antonella // New Statesman;11/07/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4359, p20
Offers advice on a variety of problems and issues. Includes name for a club of Europhiles; Modern use of the Buckingham Palace in London, England.
- Style Meister. Castle, Lana R. // Secretary;Jan97, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p7
Presents a question and answer column, which relates to secretaries. What is the best way to emphasize terms and special words, such as bold, italic or underline; Correct way to use colons and quotation marks.
- Plain talk. Proulx, Earl // Yankee;Oct97, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p8
Presents an advice column which discusses queries on various household problems. Answers to queries.