LeatherTrend sets its sights on UK market
- LeatherTrend making push in Mexican market. Slaughter, Powel // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004 Supplement, Vol. 28, p16
This article reports that leather upholstery manufacturer LeatherTrend used its first showing at Expo Mueble here to launch its efforts in the Mexican market. LeatherTrend, which has a plant in Tijuana employing 1,600, is partnering with Eduardo Lopez, a major customer in the United States and a...
- LeatherTrend: Mexican model. // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p9
Reports the entry of LeatherTrend into the leather business in Mexico. Maintenance of competitive edge in pricing, delivery and design; Reasons behind the success of the company; Initiation of building brand recognition for customer-order.
- Leather on show. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Reports the holding of an exhibition by Leathertrend USA in Great Britain in September 2002.
- LeatherTrend to launch fabric unit. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the product offerings by LeatherTrend in Tijuana, Mexico. Creation of a fabric division by the company; Appointment of the Mike Larkey as the president of the division; Indication of the introduction of the fabric division.
- Leather Trend debuts ModernLife. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p16
Announces furniture manufacturer LeatherTrend's launch of ModernLife, a division dedicated to contemporary leather and fabric upholstery. Creation of a custom line that features a variety of fashion covers; Pricing strategy; .
- LeatherTrend stops shipping. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/17/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that leather upholstery producer LeatherTrend USA LLP has stopped shipping products to retailers as its parent company Robinson & Robinson Inc. has ceased operations in San Diego, California.
- Racing, but no tfor Winner's shirts. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p35
Presents an interview with Tim Robinson, agent of LeatherTrend USA in England. Career history; Opinion about the furniture industry; Personal background.
- Smaller U.S., Canadian contingent does business. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p37
The article reports that fewer U.S. and Canadian manufacturers who exhibited at the Expo Mueble show this year, said their Mexican business was growing. Case goods supplier Good Co., which makes most of its bedroom line in a 300,000-square-foot plant in Tijuana, Mexico, plans to open a...
- Rise and shine. Baum, Stepahie // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p40
Features several designs of furniture presented during the 2003 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Design of the furniture produced by Ekornes; Introduction of the cabinet division by Morris Furniture; Materials used in the recliner models from LeatherTrend USA.