- Qualitas courts small stores. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Qualitas Inc.'s launching of a membership scheme for small furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- Complaints to Qualitas increase. // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p4
Reports on an increase in the number of complaints received by Qualitas' Conciliation Service in 1998. Remarks from Richard Renouf, Qualitas chief conciliation officer; Breakdown of cases; Increase in the complaints about sofa springs, noises and loose frame joints and finish quality in cabinets.
- Views. Delea's, Emma // Cabinet Maker;1/5/2007, Issue 5519, p9
The article applauds the fact that Qualitas Inc. has changed its name to The Furniture Ombudsman. This is an identity that is expected to better demonstrate the benefits and services the company provides. The author points out that customers need to know that the furniture industry has an active...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p6
Exchanges ideas about furniture problems. Views on the natural characteristics of furniture; Ideas from the chief conciliation officer Michael Morgan of Qualitas Furnishing Standard.
- London furniture show is closed. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p5
Reports that the BFM London Furniture Show has been closed. BFM's sale of its stake to CMPi; Plans for an event in London; Tribute to CMPi to ensure that the joint venture between BFM and CMPi had a financial success over the last seven years; Projects.
- up front. Sloan, Carole; Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p4
Reports developments on furniture industry in the United States as of March 2002. Joint venture between Joan Fabrics and Land Fabrics for textile product marketing; Resignation of Phil Lang as chief executive officer of Mattress Giant; Capital infusion received by upholstery producer Stanton...
- New warehouse set for Brazilians. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p80
Focuses on the plan of AFECOM, a consortium of Brazilian furniture manufacturers to expand its distribution center in Miami, Florida. Relocation of the warehouse and showroom; Goal to increase the annual sales revenues.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p5
Presents news concerning the furniture industry as of August 27, 2004. Open day for retailers that will be held by FIRA and Qualitas Inc.; Natuzzi's recruitment of Daniele Tranchini as chief sales and marketing officer.
- Bellissimo developing line for Babies 'R' Us. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2004, p12
No abstract available.