Sainsbury's begins home furnishings trial
- Sales in homeware impress as Sainsbury's outperforms its rivals. // Cabinet Maker;6/21/2013, Issue 5841, p8
The article reports on the increase of the sales of Sainsbury's within its homeware products by 3.6% during the period ending on May 12, 2013.
- Sainsbury's Â£10m push on Â£50-a-week offer. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2011, p1
The article offers information on the launch of new marketing initiative campaign by Sainsbury's Supermarket Ltd. worth 10 million pounds, promising to show how to feed the family with four members with 50 pounds a week in Great Britain.
- English grocery chain pioneers secondary refrigeration system. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/95, Vol. 195 Issue 18, p32
Reports on the opening of a Sainsburys food store in Horsham, Sussex, England equipped with a secondary refrigeration system for its chilled and frozen foods. Comments from senior manager for refrigeration and equipment development Roger Borer.
- Sainsbury's rethinks range. // Housewares;Jan/Feb98, Issue 138, p3
Announces that supermarket giant Sainsbury's will launch a revised housewares range in its stores. Remark from Sainsbury's spokeswoman.
- (SUPER)MARKET FORCES. // Truck & Driver;Nov2002, p8
Reports on the offer of the distribution center of supermarket giant Sainsbury's company in Europe. Basic rate of the company's services; Assessment of drivers' salaries by hauliers.
- SAINSBURY'S GOES FISHING FOR A PARTNER ON FULHAM WHARF. // Estates Gazette;7/9/2011, Issue 1127, p29
The article reports that British supermarket chain Sainsbury's is looking for a partner to develop a supermarket and a home scheme in Fulham Wharf in London, England.
- PORTION-CONTROL JUICE PUSHES PORTIONS. // Brand Packaging;Sep2011, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the portion-control packaging of juice product line of Sainsbury's Supermarket Ltd.
- Sainsbury's new potatoes rival Jerseys. // Grocer;6/4/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8007, p31
The article reports on the launching of the taste the Difference British Gems baby potatoes from Sainsbury's.
- A Majestic spud begins purple reign. // Grocer;10/9/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7976, p30
The article previews the Purple Majesty purple potato from Sainsbury's.