T-Mobile Ad Campaign To Hit U.S
- Mobile operator. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p23
Details T-Mobile International AG head of new business Nikesh Arora's survival strategies in the telecommunications market in Great Britain. Acquisition of U.S.-based VoiceStream and PowerTel in mid-2001.
- T-Mobile chooses Zeta-Jones as global spokeswoman. // RCR Wireless News;6/17/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p11
Reports on the selection of Catherine Zeta-Jones as the global spokeswoman for the wireless services of VoiceStream Wireless Corporation's parent company T-Mobile International Inc. as of June 17, 2002. Details of the marketing campaign of the company.
- T-Mobile Offers $120 Monthly 4-Line 10GB Plans. Weiss, Todd R. // eWeek;10/15/2015, p6
The article discusses the promotion of various telecommunication firms including T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, and Sprint Corporation. Topics covered include the 10Gigs4All family plan by T-Mobile offering 10 gigabytes (GB) of data with unlimited talk and text monthly, the additional 500 GB of data...
- T-Mobile bundles movie and music content for teens. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);10/16/2003, p1
T-Mobile AG is offering young consumers the ability to personalize their mobile phones with their favorite football teams, pop stars and movies in a major drive to boost take-up of its data services. The German-owned telecoms giant will this week launch Screen Styles, a service that bundles...
- T-Mobile imposes legal budget cuts. Sawyer, Donna // Lawyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on telecommunications company T-Mobile's decision to reduce the number of law firms it uses in a bid to cut costs. The effort comes a year after the company restructured its in-house legal department into separate practice areas and regulatory units. Firms such as Linklaters...
- Czech operators T-Mobile and Telefonica plan to share LTE networks. // WiMAX Monthly Newsletter;Oct2014, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the agreement between wireless network operators T-Mobile International AG and Telefonica Czech Republic AS for sharing of fourth generation long-term evolution (LTE) networks. It notes that the deal will allow faster mobile Internet and offers broadband Internet services...
- Mobile revolution rolls on. Ashton, Robert // Music Week;3/20/2004, Issue 11, p1
Reports on the plans of Chrysalis Group PLC to provide mobile content to media and retail partners in Great Britain. Concept of realtones; Deal between Warner Music International Inc. and T-Mobile International AG; Contract between EMI Music and Vodafone Group PLC.
- T-Mobile Rocks Alcatraz Crowd. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p37
Reports on the launch of the nationwide branding campaign of T-Mobile with a concert on Alcatraz Island in the middle of San Fancisco Bay in California. Rock groups that performed in the concert; Effect of the event to residents in the city of San Francisco; Background on the company; Other...
- Stupid security. // Wireless Asia;5/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p32
Reports that telecommunication company T-Mobile International AG has won the Most Annoyingly Stupid Security Measure award from Privacy International.