ON THE MOVE
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p24
The article presents news briefs concerning executives in the telecommunications and broadcasting industries in the U.S. John Peters has been appointed chief executive officer of Anagram. Mark Papermaster has been named Apple's senior vice president of devices hardware engineering. Broadcom has...
- Telecommuters Risk Losing Promotions. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;2/1/2007, p21
The article discusses why telecommuters risk losing promotions. According to a global survey of 1,300 executives released by executive search firm Korn/Ferry International, telecommuters are less likely to get promoted than peers who head into the office every day. Three-quarters of those bosses...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/7/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p0002
A correction to the article about staff movements in the March 31, 2014 issue is presented.
- Set clear guidance for promotion applications. // HR Specialist: Minnesota Employment Law;Oct2015, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the court case Catlin v. Wal-Mart which highlights the need for employers to outline clear guidance for promotion applications.
- PEOPLE IN ACTION. // Inside Tucson Business;8/22/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p27
Reports on professional promotions and appointments from various industries in Tucson, Arizona. Charissa Davis; Daniel L. Baker; Timothy P. Brislin; Patricia Possert.
- WHO'S NEWS. // Caribbean Business;8/18/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p44
Reports on personnel changes at Euro RSCG Puerto Rico, a global integrated-marketing communications network company. Promotion of Kenneth Barreto to strategic planner vice president; Appointment of Ivana Cruz as senior account executive; Appointments for the firm's creative department.
- Obopay Hires U.S. President. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;5/5/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 86, p9
The author reports that Gregory Holmes has been hired by Obopay Inc. as the company's U.S. president. According to the article, Holmes was hired by Obopay to improve the company's relationship with small merchants. A service offered by Obopay which lets people send and receive money through...
- 2 to manage WMC temp space. // Furniture/Today;1/17/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
The article informs that the World Market Center in Las Vegas has hired two people to lease and manage its temporary space, recently tripled for the initial furniture market in July. Lois Richards was named leasing manager of temporary exhibits, and Michele Wayne appointed leasing associate of...
- People. Gibbons, D. // American Printer;Feb2005, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p18
This section presents updates concerning executive changes within the U.S. printing and finishing industry as of February 2005. Super Web has appointed Tom Simon as national sales manager. Amy S. Shock has joined Prepress Training Solutions, a division of Staffing Tools, as director of...