Telecom Exec Embodies The Olympic Spirit
- Shedding light on the Olympic Torch trail. Atkin, Ross // Christian Science Monitor;6/17/96, Vol. 88 Issue 141, p14
Reports on developments related to the Olympic Torch relay as it passes through Boston, Massachusetts on April 27, 1996. Participating athletes in the relay.
- Citybits. Darce, Keith; Hoeschen, Brad L.F. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/13/96, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p8
Presents brief information on New Orleans city businesses. Effectiveness of the International Trade Office of Tucuman, Argentina; Office tenants being sought by Plaza shopping center; Date the 1996 Olympic Torch Relay will pass through New Orleans; Sponsors of the relay; Details on the law...
- OLYMPIC TORCH. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4 (Teacher's Edition);1/7/2002, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p2
Offers teaching ideas on the Olympic torch relay run.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;6/10/96, Vol. 120 Issue 23, p102
Mentions that on June 4, 1996, the Olympic torch will travel to Indianapolis, Indiana. Brief information on planned festivities and where the torch will go from there.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;7/08/96, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p76
Offers brief information on the Olympic torch's journey through Florida in July 1996.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;5/20/96, Vol. 120 Issue 20, p71
Mentions that on May 25, 1996, the Olympic flame will join a New Orleans parade then continue on for a Jubilee Jam in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;5/27/96, Vol. 120 Issue 21, p84
Mentions that on May 26, 1996, the Olympic flame will visit Memphis, Tennessee. Brief schedule of events.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;6/24/96, Vol. 120 Issue 25, p69
Mentions that the Olympic flame will hit New York on June 17, 1996 and then continue on to Washington D.C. Brief details.
- Olympic prelude. // U.S. News & World Report;7/01/96, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p62
Reports on the Olympic torch relay's planned itinerary through the United States South. Journey through the towns of Huntsville and Selma, Alabama.