- Nokia tests WAP on W-CDMA network. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p4
Reports that Nokia Corp. has carried out tests demonstrating the interoperability of Wireless Application Protocol over wideband Code Division Multiple Access systems and radio networks.
- EDGE on the horizon. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;12/16/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 18, p34
Focuses on the revival of EDGE technology by wireless communication operators in North America. Public commitment to the technology by service providers; Introduction of the first EDGE-capable handset by Nokia; Standardization of 3G technology.
- Nokia debuts WAP handsets. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the plan of Nokia Mobile Phones Inc. to start shipping its 7100 series wireless application protocol-enabled handsets.
- Nokia releases latest mobile Internet toolkit. // RCR Wireless News;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p26
Reports that Nokia Corp. released the newest version of its mobile Internet toolkit for wireless application developers on August 5, 2002. Capabilities of the toolkit.
- Nokia extends wap support. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p6
Cites Nokia Corp.'s announcement of several cooperative activities focused on supporting the Wireless Application Protocol at its 1999 Wireless Data Conference.
- Nokia browser may change WAP market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Nokia Corp.'s introduction of an upgraded version of its Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) Browser 2.0, an microbrowser software package that supports the WAP 1.2 specification.
- Nokia upgrades Artus platform. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p34
Reports the upgrading of the Artus Messaging Platform of Nokia Corp. in Espoo, Finland.
- Nokia introduces CityHopper products for broadband. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p7
Reports on Nokia Corp.'s introduction of its CityHopper Broadband Wireless Access range of products to bring high bandwidth services to businesses and other multidwelling buildings.
- Nokia announces wireless Internet products. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p46
Reports on Nokia Corp.'s introduction of products for the wireless Internet space including network technology and application developer support at its Mobile Internet Conference.