SBA Lowers Guidance; Pinnacle Warns Of Chapter 11
- Unified Behind Strong Prospects. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the assurance made by tower operators that cellular telephone service companies will to invest in infrastructure in 2002 despite declining subscriber growth. Impact of carriers' failure to attract subscribers to the tower sector; Information on the financial performance of SBA...
- Pinnacles's Fate Rests In Creditors' Hands. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p19
Speculates the possible Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing of Pinnacle Towers Inc. in 2002. Business operations of the company; Information on the restructuring efforts of the company; Acquisition offers received by the company.
- Pinnacle Files Chapter 11. // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p14
Reports on the decision of Pinnacle Towers Inc. to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy as of May 2002. Expected impact of the agreement of Fortress Investment Group and Greenhill Capital Partners to purchase shares of Pinnacle; Plan of Pinnacle to file its proposed reorganization plan.
- Pinnacle reports tower acquisitions. // RCR;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p18
Announces the April 1999 acquisition of six towers in Mississippi and Arkansas by Pinnacle Towers Inc.
- SBA adds 210 towers in 3Q, more to come. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the addition of telecommunication towers in the portfolio of SBA Communications Corp. in the third quarter ended September 30, 2001. Costs of the tower; Overview of other towers acquired by SBA.
- SBA notes sale generates $150m. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p20
States that SBA Communications Corporation (SBA), closed on a sale of $269 million in principal amount of 12 percent senior discount notes to mature in the year 2008, which generated gross proceeds of $150 million. Who underwrote the sale; Comments from Steven E. Bernstein, president and chief...
- Tower company raises financing. // RCR;03/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p7
Reports that SBA Communications Corporation has raised $50 million to assist in its entry into the site ownership business. How the transaction took place; Information on SBA.
- Pinnacle purchases 12 towers. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p3
Announces that Pinnacle Towers Incorporated has purchased 12 towers from Shore & West Shore Communications. How this venture will allow Pinnacle to access certain telecommunications markets in Baltimore and the eastern coast of Maryland; Location of the towers owned by Pinnacle.
- MobileMedia sells towers. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p20
Announces the signing of a definitive agreement by MobileMedia Corporation, to sell its transmission towers to Pinnacle Towers Incorporated. Financial aspects of the sale; Details on a leaseback arrangement; Information on MobileMedia; Reason for the sale.