Safety Is Top Concern For NATE Members
- CTI committees to meet in July. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/8/95, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p14
Informs about the meeting of the technical committees of the Cooling Tower Institute (CTI) and Tamarron Resort scheduled for July 10-13, 1995.
- Tower crane conference announced. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p6
The article presents information about the International Tower Cranes 2011, a new one day conference for tower crane users and manufacturers, to be held in London, England on May 12, 2011.
- NATE Conference Speakers Address Economy, Safety And Advances. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p4
Highlights the 2002 conference and exposition of the National Association of Tower Erectors. Efforts of NATE to improve safety and economy throughout the tower construction; Message of keynote speaker Larry Nelson of CommScope Inc.; Demonstration on rope and rigging safety.
- For NATE, Safety Always Comes First. Moss, Brett // Radio World;2/1/2012, p1
The article offers information on the Annual Conference and Exposition of the National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE) to be held in San Antonio, Texas from February 6-9, 2012.
- Conference at 126 meters above ground level. K. A. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Nov2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p29
The article focuses on a unique meeting venue at the drop tower of the Center for Applied Space Technology and Microgravity (ZARM) at the University of Bremen in Germany. It notes that the top of the tower was reopened in September 2011 and groups with up to 14 members can rent two floors...
- International Tower Cranes tackles tough issues in Berlin. Bates, Dennis // American Cranes & Transport;Nov2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on the International Tower Cranes 2012 conference & reception held October 2012 at the Kempinski Hotel Bristol in Berlin, Germany.
- Conference success. // International Construction;Jun2011, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p14
Information about the events that transpired during the International Tower Cranes (ITC) 2011 conference in London, England is presented.
- Tower cranes conference. // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the world's tower crane industry conference organised by KHL Group, to be held in London, England, on May 12, 2011.
- Seven Wonderful Days. // Time;3/20/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p30
The article discusses the highlights of Leipzig Fair staged by the Soviet leaders of Eastern Germany in March 1950. The event featured 7,500 exhibits of Red Europe's industrial and agricultural products. The Russian exhibit had a building surmounted by a gilded Byzantine tower topped by a giant...