Former CommNet Chief Takes On New Venture
- Pohs: Where we are and where we need to go. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p48
Presents an interview with Arnold Pohs, chairman of the board of CommNet Cellular Incorporated in Englewood, Colorado as he comments on the future of the wireless industry. Retrospective views from Pohs; Identification of challenges confronting the company; Reference to the success of the company.
- Muddy waters. Boney, Karissa // Wireless Review;01/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
Features Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association Chairman Arnold Pohs. Role as liaison between wireless carriers and the association; Conflict regarding the citing moratoria; Using wireless device to contact emergency services; Search for competitive strategies; Developments in the...
- Pohs Back In Business. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p30
Reports on the return of businessman and executive Arnold Pohs as partner of iSherpa Capital. Significance of the entry of Poh in the venture capital market; Business partners of Poh.
- Commnet cellular chief elected CTIA chairman. Lurie, George // RCR;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p33
Reports on the election of CommNet Cellular Incorporated's president and chief executive officer Arnold C. Pohs as chairman of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA), the wireless industry's trade association. Posts held by Arnold C. Pohs; Information on CTIA; Statements...
- CTIA gives awards. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p3
Cites the recipients of the 1999 Industry Achievement Awards handed out in the United States by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA). Senator John McCain's receipt of the 1999 Wireless Industry Achievement Award; Presentation of the 1999 Industry Achievement Award for...
- My hair hurts. Bernstein, Peter // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p110
Focuses on local exchange carriers' call to rescind rules exempting the public data communications networking industry from paying carriers' access charges. Comments on the pricing plans of telecommunication companies; Need for facts on which to base pricing strategies.
- A rural telecom financing guide. Brutlag, Larry; Buchanan, Hank; Opp, Roger // Rural Telecommunications;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p46
Part I. Gives guidelines on procuring debt financing services for rural telecommunication companies in the United States. Comparison of lenders; Requirements for loan applications; Formula for determining additional debt capacity.
- For thrills and spills, investors flock to the telecom sector. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/08/97, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p28
Reports on investment increases at the telecommunication industry in the United States. Factors driving investors to the industry; Comments of frustrated bankers concerning possible risks in the industry; Concerns on the industry's instability; Management strategies of telecommunication companies.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p16
No abstract available.