MetroPCS Wins License Battle, Launches Service
- MetroPCS Joins the Crowd in San Diego. GRAVES, BRAD // San Diego Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the flat-rate, no-contract wireless phone service offered by prepaid wireless service company MetroPCS Inc. in San Diego, California in 2013.
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE NATIONAL CALLING PLAN. // RBOC Update;Jan2001, p3
Reports on Verizon Wireless Inc.'s launching of flat-rate pricing options for its wireless communications services in Iowa. Areas covered by the program; Service features.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p24
Presents information on the price per minute of wireless communication services in major cities in the United States.
- Despite steep fluctuations worldwide, U.S. wireless prices remain stable. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p35
Presents data on price changes for wireless telecommunication services around the world from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000.
- To Chat Is to Save. // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p16
Reveals the results of a survey in the United States citing average costs for wireless communication users from September 1999 to September 2000. Advantages of frequent usage; Variations in plan rates; Comparison of bills in different states.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p22
Presents statistics on the price per minute offered by wireless communication companies in major cities of the United States.
- New rate plans spur landline replacement. // RCR;01/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p20
Cites the third in a series of pricing studies conducted by the Yankee Group, which found all-inclusive rate plans signalling the beginning of landline replacement in the United States. Drops seen in wireless rates; Average monthly landline usage; Outlook for the displacement from wireline to...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p28
Looks at the per minute pricing of wireless communication services in major cities across the United States as of May 2000. Basic service plan comparisons; Actual use model.
- Don't Expect Widespread CPP Use In The U.S. Lowenstein, Mark // Wireless Week;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p133
Offers observation on the calling party pays (CPP) in the United States (US) wireless communications market. Arguments on CPP; Factors influencing the widespread implementation of CPP in the US.