Sprint PCS Slashes Expectations For 2002
- Ray Of Light In A Stormy Season. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the financial results of Sprint PCS for the first quarter of 2001. Increase in net operating revenue; Losses for the quarter; Factors which contributed to the losses.
- Sprint PCS: Performance Based On Technology. Freeman, Diane // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p34
Offers a look at the corporate profits of Sprint PCS for the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase of the company's earnings; Factors that influenced the earnings of the company; Success of the code division multiple access technology of Sprint.
- Sprint PCS hits revised numbers. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS for the second quarter of 2002. Net profit of the company; Average monthly revenue per user; Net subscription.
- Sprint PCS expresses near term caution despite strong 1Q numbers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the number of network customers added by the Sprint PCS company for the first quarter ending March 31, 2001. Information on the earnings of the company for the period; Net operating revenue of the company.
- Sprint PCS revenues top $1B for quarter. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the profit of telecommunication firm Sprint PCS for the first quarter of the year 2000. Increase in the firm's revenues; Factors behind such an increase.
- Waiting for SN. Winter, Allie // RCR Wireless News;2/2/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp.'s fourth-quarter results will report that it churned about 1 million customers in the quarter, and will cut 8,000 jobs in the coming months. Pete Dailey, program manager, predicts that the decision to cut 8,000 positions will adversely affect the...
- Carriers, Vendors Burn Through Quarter. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p21
Reports on the first-quarter of 2000 earnings of wireless communication carriers. Subscriber growth of Sprint PCS; Penetration rate of wireless communication in the United States; List of selected quarterly results of carriers; Companies that beat analysts' expectations.
- Company Overview. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
An overview of Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, is presented. The company operates in the U.S. and employs an estimated 70,900 workers. Data presented includes the revenue and operating profits posted by the company in fiscal...
- Key Facts. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
Key facts about Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees. Standard Industrial Classification...