mLife Ads Get Mixed Reviews
- Price gets personified in $15 mil Suncom push. Tsui, Bonnie // Advertising Age;10/2/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the launch of an advertising campaign for wireless regional company and subsidiary of AT& T Corp., SunCom in the United States. Gotham, New York-based Interpublic Group of Cos. has conceptualized the campaign which introduces SunCom's wireless calling plan and three-tiered...
- technology. Wasserman, Todd // MediaWeek;4/22/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 16, pSR26
Focuses on the advertising and media spending campaigns of technology and telecommunications companies in the U.S. as of April 22, 2002. Cost of the global campaign of Microsoft Corp.; Media spending of Oracle Corp. in 2001; Amount spent by AT&T Corp. during its campaign at the Winter Olympics.
- Preaching to the uninterested. Hutchison, Ty // America's Network;02/01/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p43
Criticizes the advertising campaigns launched by several telecommunication companies in the United States. Description of the advertisement of Verizon company and AT&T company; Goal of the advertisement; Reaction of customers to the advertisement campaigns.
- Long-distance guns loaded. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;12/10/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 51, p3
Reports on advertising plans by long-distance carriers of new products and services in the United States. Amount spent by telecommunication companies on advertising campaigns in 1990; Share of AT&T Co. in the long-distance market; Plan of AT&T to launch its 800-number calling-card options for...
- telecom. Wasserman, Todd // Adweek New England Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pU40
Focuses on the 1999 advertising campaign spending of the advertising industry in the United States. Total campaign spending of MCI WorldCom company; Television advertising spending of AT&T Corp.; Spending posted by Bell Atlantic company.
- AT&T goes beyond long-distance in emphasizing communications. Seeley, John // Advertising Age International;Oct99, p28
Features AT&T Corp.'s Latin American Effectiveness Award Bronze prize-winning advertising campaign for its telecommunications services. Concept of the campaign; Challenge faced by advertising agency Young & Rubicam in developing the campaign; Impact of the campaign on the brand's market share...
- Y&R eyes `empowerment' theme for AT&T. Cleland, Kim; Gleason, Mark; Hodges, Jane; Petrecca, Laura; Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;8/26/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 35, p3
The article reports that Young & Rubicam Inc. won the AT&T Corp.'s $100 million-plus corporate branding account in the United States. The telecommunications company planned to launch a corporate-image effort. Its campaign aims to define for consumers the place of AT&T in a deregulated and...
- AT&T jumps in with 7¢ call plan vs. MCI, Sprint. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age;9/6/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p14
This article reports on an advertising campaign launched by AT&T Corp. to promote its 7 cents per minute long-distance call pricing. Both MCI WorldCom and Sprint Corp. unveiled 5 cents per minute pricing for nights and weekends. However, AT&T wanted to offer one rate all the time, so it settled...
- AT&T launches $200M campaign. Maddox, Kate // B to B;2/9/2004, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p1
AT & T Corp. last week launched a $200 million ad campaign to illustrate its transformation from a telephone company to a leading provider of networking and communications services. The campaign is the first integrated ad effort since David Dorman became chairman of AT & T in 2002. It is also AT...