DT Ready To Launch UMTS
- Speed bumps. Molony, David // Total Telecom Magazine;Sep2006, p6
The article reports that the Electrical Contractors' Trading Association accused Deutsche Telekom AG of remonopolizing the next generation broadband network in Germany in 2006. Deutsche Telekom is seeking support from the German government to help them build fiber networks. The article also...
- Polish utility Tauron, T-Mobile to launch joint product. // Regional Today;12/20/2013, p2
The article offers information on the joint offering of discounted phone services and power rates from the Polish T-Mobile business of Deutsche Telekom and power producer Tauron.
- Untitled. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;6/6/2012, Issue 2510, p3
The article reports that an on-line market for manufacturers and dealers has been launched by Deutsche Telekom to offer M2M communication hardware, software, apps and packages.
- Deutsche Telekom partners with Wandera. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;11/9/2015, p1
Deutsche Telekom has signed a strategic partnership with Wandera for the delivery of its mobile gateway services to the operator's business customers.
- BUSINESS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Oct2003, p6
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of October 2003. Approval of the purchase of a stake in Global Crossing by Singapore Telemedia Technologies; Plan of the Chinese government to limit the import of mobile handsets in a bid to curtail oversupply in the country; Plan of...
- Mobile in the zone. D'Amico, Mary Lisbeth // Total Telecom Magazine;May2005, p31
Discusses the opportunities presented to mobile communication operators of the reduction of voice service tariffs in Germany. Background on the impact of mobile operators on fixed-line service providers; Disadvantages of the reluctance of Deutsche Telekom to integrate its fixed line and mobile...
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Jun2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2
The article reports worldwide developments in the telecommunication industry. The Deutsche Telekom AG first quarter profits has dropped as 20,000 of its unionized staff have voted to strike. Shares in Nokia Corp. have risen despite its report on a lower profit and reported a 43.4% rise in...
- To WiFi or Not to WiFi? HALPER, MARK // Fortune International (Europe);9/16/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p19
Reports on efforts by European mobile-phone operators to introduce wireless Internet service, known as WiFi. Advantages of WiFi technology over third-generation mobile; Debate over how to make money with WiFi; Trial deal between Deutsche Telekom subsidiary T-Mobile and Starbucks to offer WiFi...
- DT to take Westel from MatÃ¡v. Smyth, Robert // Budapest Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p3
Reports plans of mobile telecommunications firm Deutsche Telekom AG to transfer operations from Westel Rt to T-Mobile International AG in Hungary. Speculations on the ownership of Westel; Details of the ownership of the operator by Deutsche; Projections for the of the venture.