Bush Budget Backs Wireless
- Hawaii Renews Visitors Bureau Contract, But Cuts Promo Budgets. Foster, Camie // Travel Agent;9/23/2002, Vol. 309 Issue 11, p108
Reports tourism developments in the U.S. Deliberation of the budget of Hawaii Tourism Authority by the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau; Decision for leisure marketing contract by the bureau; Decrease of revenue in tourism industry.
- Florida Lawmakers Agree on $65B Budget With Employee Pay Cuts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;5/5/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p3
The article reports on the agreed 65 billion dollar budget along with the issue on employee pay cuts by the lawmakers in Florida.
- Your 2011 Medicare Pay Is Safe -- For Now. // Neurosurgery Coding Alert;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the new budget proposal unveiled by the White House Office of Management and Budget that will delay Medicare cuts until December 31, 2013.
- Medicare+Choice beneficiaries will feel impact of BBA in 2000. Manos, Diana // AHA News;09/27/99, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p1
Discusses the impact of the United States Balanced Budget Act (BBA) on the Medicare+Choice beneficiaries. How BBA would affect the cost of prescription drugs; Effects of BBA in the rural areas.
- Editorial: City's budget decisions could hurt the recovery. // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p7
The author reflects on the decisions of the city officials for the 2012 budget in Tucson, Arizona, which has the courage to raise revenues twice as three to four percent rate of inflation in 2011.
- Administration Proposes Other Efficiency Cuts. Norland, Jim // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/23/2001, Vol. 212 Issue 17, p46
Criticizes the proposed budget cuts for federal renewable energy and efficiency research programs by the administration of United States President George W. Bush. Importance of the programs in an energy crisis; Value of investment in energy efficiency.
- Europe struggles to protect budgets. Rice, Nick // Fund Strategy;11/29/2010, p7
The article reports on the decision of the eurozone governments not to lend new money to troubled countries to protect their budgets.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.