West Beats East As Home For Top Agents In How-To, Advice Portion Of New York Times Bestsellers List
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;7/16/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p5
Presents a graph depicting the performance of literary agents in the New York Times bestseller scoreboard as of July 2001 in the United States. List of literary agent agency; Titles of books published; Duration in the bestseller list.
- THE AGENTS. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;8/13/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p5
Presents a list of literary agents. Rank of Christopher Little Literature Agency; Duration of weeks for the literary agent dominate; Number of bestseller titles.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p5
Ranks literary agents in the United States based on hardcover nonfiction bestseller lists, from year to date through August 26, 2001.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p4
Lists the top literary agents in terms of number of New York Times Bestsellers they have represented during the year ending November 4, 2002. Names of literary agents; Names of agency; Number of books; Number of weeks on the list.
- The Onion Has Agent Crying Tears of Laughter. // Book Publishing Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the business success of the literary agent Daniel Greenberg. Number of books sold; Inclusion of the Onion-based book collection at the New York Times chart; Launch of an annual historical volumes.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p4
Ranks the literary agents of authors of books included in the New York Times Bestseller Scorecard for 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;7/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p4
Ranks the literary agents of authors of advice, how-to and miscellaneous books included in the 'New York Times' bestseller list during the first half of 2003.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;6/9/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p4
Lists the literary agents of the best selling hardcover fiction books as of June 8, 2003 according to the 'New York Times.' Inclusion of Esther Newberg of ICM; Aaron Priest of the Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency; Robert Gottlieb of Trident Media.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p4
Presents a chart ranking literary agents with the most number of best sellers on the 'New York Times' newspaper's hardcover nonfiction best-seller list in the year ending June 22, 2003.