- SpectraSite may sell network services division. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p11
Reports on the decision of SpectraSite Holdings Inc. to consider the sale of its network services division. Information on major wireless carriers and their affiliates; Stock of SpectraSite.
- SpectraSite emerges with strong balance sheet. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;2/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the emergence of SpectraSite Holdings Inc. from bankruptcy. Measures taken by the company to emerge from bankruptcy; Details of the company's reorganization plan; Trading status of the company's stocks as of February 3, 2003.
- SpectraSite Swoops In on Westower. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;09/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Westower Corp., a wireless communication tower business by SpectraSite Holdings Incorporated. Number of towers acquired by SpectraSite from Nextel Communications Inc.; Reasons for joining SpectraSite according to Westower Chief Financial Officer Peter Lucas; Cost...
- SpectraSite Sinks after Westower Buy. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/01/99, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the results of SpectraSite Holdings Inc.'s acquisition of competitor Westower Corp. in September 1999. Cost of the acquisition; Impact on SpectraSite's stocks.
- SpectraSite moves to SmallCap Market. // RCR Wireless News;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p13
Announces the approval of SpectraSite Holdings Incorporated's request to transfer its common stock to the Nasdaq SmallCap Market. Reason for transferring its stock.
- American Tower upgraded, SpectraSite to be delisted. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;11/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p3
Provides an update on the shares of wireless companies in the U.S., as of November 25, 2002. Reason behind the decision of Raymond James & Associates Inc. to upgrade the stock rating of American Tower Corp.; Details on the delisting of SpectraSite Holdings Inc. from the Nasdaq Small...
- SpectraSite closes exchange offers. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p173
Reports on SpectraSite Holdings Inc.'s completion of its exchange offer for all of its outstanding 12-percent senior discount notes due 2008 and of its exchange offer for all its outstanding 11.25-percent senior discount notes due 2009.
- SpectraSite could consider bankruptcy amid restructure. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the plan of SpectraSite Holdings Inc. to restructure its corporate debt. Speculation on the company's move; Reassurance from company executives on the restructuring; Effects of the announcement on the share of the company.
- SpectraSite finds towers in inferno. Maley, Frank // Business North Carolina;Nov2002, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the impact of the decision of the company SpectraSite Holdings to buy cellular towers and leasing the space on them to wireless-communication providers in the U.S. Background on the company; Sales posted by the company in 2001; Details on an announcement made by the company in...