Dial A Dunkin' Donut
- Dunkin' Donuts Apologizes for Blackface Ad. Gecker, Jocelyn // Promotional Marketing;9/5/2013, p1
The article informs that a Massachusetts-based global doughnut company Dunkin' Donuts LLC has apologized for its doughnut promotional campaign in which a woman has been shown with black makeup on her face.
- Move over chocolates; donuts now a mithai alternative. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;1/5/2013, p7
The article reports on the launch by Dunkin Donuts of a campaign for the winter season in India in 2013.
- $10 mil. Dunkin' Donuts promo is a real blockbuster. // Brandweek;08/24/98, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p44
Focuses on Dunkin' Donuts' advertising campaign through a $10 million scratch-and-win promotion supported by advertisements featuring celebrity Joan Rivers.
- Dunkin' Donuts Italy uses mobile pull advertising. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p8
Reports on the wireless marketing advertising campaign of Dunkin' Donuts in Italy. Technology of AdreAct used in the campaign; Purpose of the campaign.
- Mmmm... donuts. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, p28
No abstract available.
- Chillin' out at Dunkin' Donuts. Warner, Judy // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/06/98, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p4
Presents information on the advertising campaign by Hill, Holliday, Connors Cosmopulos company to promote Coolatta beverages for the Dunkin' Donuts company. Details on the campaign; Value of the campaign; Comments from Edward binder, vice president of marketing at Dunkin.
- Dunkin' Donuts Criticized for 'Racist' Ad Campaign. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;9/4/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 24, p3
The article informs that the advertising campaign Charcoal Donut launched by the American global doughnut company Dunkin Donuts in Thailand has been criticized by the international non-governmental organization Human Rights Watch.
- Dunkin' Donuts urges customers to get Dunk'd for baseball tickets. McKeefery, Kevin // Direct Marketing News;Aug2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p43
A review is offered for the Get Dunk'd marketing campaign of Dunkin' Donuts LLC which offers customers a chance to win tickets to New York Mets and New York Yankees baseball games.
- Dunkin' to saturate morning rush. Warner, Judy // Adweek New England Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the television and radio advertising campaigns created by the advertising agency Hill, Holiday, Connors Cosmopulos for the Dunkin' Donuts company. Aim of the campaigns; Comments from Eddie Bunkder, senior vice president of marketing services for the company; Information on the campaigns.