ON THE MOVE
- Dakota Growers names Smith VP of ingredient sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p56
Announces the appointment of Chris Smith to the post of vice president of industrial ingredient sales at Dakota Growers Pasta Co. Duties and responsibilities; Career highlights.
- APPOINTMENTS AND ADVANCEMENTS. // BioWorld Today;12/20/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 246, p7
The article announces executive changes involving persons related to the biotechnology industry including Paul Blake at Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp., Angelika Stern at Pieris AG and Anthony Thornley at Transdel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sorrell on Cabe chairman shortlist? // Design Week;11/11/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p3
This article reports that the Great Britain Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) is poised to appoint the next chairman of the Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment, with former Design Council chairman John Sorrell understood to be on the shortlist. Sorrell declined to...
- Callaway Golf to Make Challenging Course Change. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the changes that took place in Carlsbad, California-based Callaway Golf Co. as new chief executive officer (CEO) Anthony Thornley assumed office after the resignation of CEO George Fellows on June 29, 2011. Thornley notes the company has to market itself better and operate...
- Lord Smith to be chairman of EA. // Horticulture Week;5/15/2008, p8
The article announces the appointment of Chris Smith as chairman of the Environmental Agency (EA) in Great Britain.
- Smith fills key role at Experian. // Precision Marketing;6/13/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p2
The article announces that Chris Smith is appointed sales and marketing director at Experian Inc.
- DISNEY WOOS FORMER POL. Foreman, Liza // Daily Variety;12/18/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 13, p15
Reports the appointment of Chris Smith as consultant for Disney Channel cable television network in Great Britain.
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.
- People and posts. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p14
Provides information on the appointment of several British executives in various corporations. Appointment of Rob Pinkham at London Borough of Barnet; Previous position held by Elizabeth Burnell in Hallmark Cards; Appointment of Shiela Hughes at Royal Mails London division; How Paul Jones...