Pohs Back In Business
- Former CommNet Chief Takes On New Venture. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;2/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p16
Announces that Arnold Pohs, former chairman of CommNet Cellular Inc. will become senior partner at investment firm, iSherpa Capital. Target investments of the firm; Telecommunication firms which received investments from iSherpa since its launch in June 2000.
- Pohs: Where we are and where we need to go. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p48
Presents an interview with Arnold Pohs, chairman of the board of CommNet Cellular Incorporated in Englewood, Colorado as he comments on the future of the wireless industry. Retrospective views from Pohs; Identification of challenges confronting the company; Reference to the success of the company.
- Wireless-Targeted Funds Stay the Course. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;5/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the investment of several firms throughout the wireless industry as of May 2002. Outlook of inOvate Communications Group on returns for wireless; Disclosed investments made by Ignition Partners from 2000 to 2002; Focus of iSherpa Capital. INSET: OVERALL VENTURE INVESTING.
- TechnoCom: On The Radar. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;6/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p15
Focuses on the management of TechnoCom, a location-based services middleware provider in Encino, California. Products offered by TechnoCom; Partners of TechnoCom; Statement issued by managing partner Vipanj Patel of iSherpa Capital on the management team of TechnoCom; Information on the...
- Muddy waters. Boney, Karissa // Wireless Review;01/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
Features Cellular Telecommunication Industry Association Chairman Arnold Pohs. Role as liaison between wireless carriers and the association; Conflict regarding the citing moratoria; Using wireless device to contact emergency services; Search for competitive strategies; Developments in the...
- Commnet cellular chief elected CTIA chairman. Lurie, George // RCR;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p33
Reports on the election of CommNet Cellular Incorporated's president and chief executive officer Arnold C. Pohs as chairman of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA), the wireless industry's trade association. Posts held by Arnold C. Pohs; Information on CTIA; Statements...
- u-Nav Funding. // GPS World;Aug2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p59
Reports that u-Nav Microelectronics Corp. has closed a $5 million Series D round of financing led by Nordic Venture Partners, iSherpa Capital, Shelter Capital and UNI-LLC.
- CTIA gives awards. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p3
Cites the recipients of the 1999 Industry Achievement Awards handed out in the United States by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA). Senator John McCain's receipt of the 1999 Wireless Industry Achievement Award; Presentation of the 1999 Industry Achievement Award for...
- 40 under 40. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Presents businesspeople from New Jersey who achieved success under the age of 40. Includes J. Gerard Aguilar of Voxware; Stuart Alan of Aroma Tech; Mel Baiada of RCA; Jennifer Barclay of Blue Fish Clothing.