- Global Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;8/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p18
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of August 2005. Acquisition of Sentori Inc. by real-time mediation Mind CTI Ltd.; Plans of Alcatel Alsthom on its existing Global System for Mobile Communications mobile network in Kosovo, Serbia; Inclusion of three-dimensional...
- USHACOMM UNVEILS SUPPORT FOR 3G 1XRRT CDMA BILLING. // Tele-Service News;May2002, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the computer demonstration laboratory unveiled by UshaComm for its advanced wireless billing capabilities.
- Verizon launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Announces the launching by Verizon Wireless of its branded service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Verizon expands Express Network. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the expansion of Verizon Wireless' coverage of Express Network data service into several counties surrounding the greater San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Re-auction refunds could drive mergers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the possible effects of the re-auction refunds that will be received by wireless companies. Wireless companies to benefit from the refunds; Speculation on the mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Target market of Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon offers new calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the calling plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Aim of the company for offering calling plans; Details of the service plans.
- Verizon expands S.D. coverage. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the digital wireless service launched by Verizon Wireless in the Rapid City, South Dakota. Area covered by the service.
- Cellphone Batteries Face 'Juice' Demand, Study Finds. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on the cellular telephone battery market in the U.S. as on February 2003. Expected growth of lithium-ion polymer batteries in the year 2006; Forecast of handset battery units and average selling prices by battery technology.
- DÃ©jÃ Vu? Handsets Cause Delays. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p1
Highlights the hindrances to the goal of Verizon Wireless to offer 1X service to its subscribers in 2002. Progress achieved by the company in third-generation wireless communication services; Information on the inavailability of wireless handsets that will support its 1X service.