- A PALM FOR THE REST OF YOUR STAFF? Shaw, Keith // Network World;09/25/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p94
Features the Palm m100 wireless pocket computer. Product features; Installation requirements; Price.
- Palm Mobile Internet Kit. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Feb2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
Features the Mobile Internet Kit wireless Internet equipment from Palm Computing. Features and functions; Strengths and weaknesses; Price; Contact information.
- Getting ready for the rush to wireless. // Communications News;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p72
Reports on developments concerning wireless telecommunication equipments in the United States. Significance of the Wireless Datacomm show in Washington; Expected solidification of wireless standards in 1995 to 1996; Standards availability and technical questions.
- Wireless. // Communications News;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p76
Presents several equipment and supplies related to the wireless telecommunication industry. Includes Photonics' microPCMCIA; Solectek's AirLAN CAN; Laser Communications' OmniBeam 2000 Lase Video Transceiver.
- New products. // Cellular Business;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p74
Offers information on wireless communication systems equipment and supplies in the United States for the period ended July 1997. Includes Norstar's hands-free kit; ETPS' power system designed for medium to large applications' Citel's line of coaxial surge protectors.
- Mast health claim denied. // Planning (14672073);2/5/2010, Issue 1854, p2
The article reports on the status of the request of engineer Alan Cox to the court to quash the proposed mobile phone mast outside his residence in Letchworth, England.
- Wireless Solutions Guide. // Health Management Technology;Aug2012, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p22
The article features several health care information technologies (IT) including the MobileForce Fleet Management cloud-based system from Futura Mobility, B4 Staff Badge and Pager from Ekahau, and the LIFEBOOK U772 Ultrabook from Fujitsu America.
- Welcome to Cell Phone Hell. Alsop, Stewart // Fortune;1/12/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 1, p147
Reports the author's frustration with cellular telephone service in the United States as of late 1997. His enthusiasm for his Motorola StarTAC telephone, purchased in 1996; His decision to ignore personal communication services (PCS) until Motorola introduced a StarTAC model for Pacific Bell's...
- Cutting the cord. Friedman, Sandy // Inc.;Summer95 Inc. Technology, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p91
Describes how business executives can go wireless with portable computer equipment. How it is now possible to use your portable PC with your cellular phone, both running on batteries, to send faxes, read E-mail, and other tasks that previously required wires; Advice on type of portable computer...