Cingular Offers Users A Wireless Test Drive
- Cingular Wireless. // Chain Store Age;Feb2002, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p9RSOY
Provides information on Cingular Wireless in Dallas, Texas. Design of the retail store; Description of the ambience.
- Cingular Raises the Bar. // Chain Store Age;Sep2001, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p122
Presents information on the store format unveiled by wireless technology company Cingular Wireless. Goal in creating the store format; Description of the interior; Features of the interactive bar in the store; Expansion plans of the company.
- Cingular dealer sets up Herkimer site. Gregory, Traci // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that the company Cellular Shop has opened its new Cingular Wireless store in Herkimer, New York. It is informed that the newly opened retail store is spread over 1,200-square foot area and has the lease of five years. Moreover, it is stated that cingular wireless conducts all...
- Cingular Wireless adds outlet here. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 16, pA7
Reports that telecommunications company Cingular Wireless Inc. is planning to open a retail store in Spokane, Washington.
- Step To The Bar. // Wireless Week;7/2/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p16
Focuses on the cafe style stores of Cingular Wireless for selling its wireless communication devices. Marketing strategy of the company; Locations of the stores.
- Now you see them, now you don't. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the transition of AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) retail stores in the U.S. into Cingular Wireless outlets, as of November 2004. Enhancements made by Cingular Wireless to AWS stores and services; Brief background on the Cingular Wireless/AWS merger; Importance of the transition to...
- Cingular partners with Gigante to target Latinos in California. // RCR Wireless News;1/30/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on a deal signed by Cingular Wireless LLC with Gigante USA Inc. targeting Latino wireless users in Southern California in 2006. Cingular plans to operate kiosks in all Gigante supermarkets in downtown Los Angeles, Anaheim, Chino and other cities. Gigante is owned by Grupo...
- In-Stat: Cellular Store Count Keeps Growing. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/20/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p28
The article focuses the continuing growth and expansion of cellular carriers' base of direct- and indirect-channel storefronts. According the study conducted by In-Stat, cellular carriers are still driving the majority of activations through their direct channels to keep acquisition costs in...
- Spring Communications inks pact with Cingular Wireless. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/21/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the agreement signed by wireless telephone retailer Spring Communications with Cingular Wireless, a U.S. wireless carrier. Number of additional retail locations to be opened by Spring in line with the agreement; Advantages of the agreement to customers, according to Jason Ellis,...