Lightbridge Wireless Indicators
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Presents news briefs in the wireless communications industry as of March 4, 2002. Acquisition of Altawave Inc. by Lightbridge Inc.; Value of the fourth round of funding generated by Nightfire; Forecast of Qualcomm for the first quarter of 2002.
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications industry as of February 25, 2002. Objective of the partnership between Nextel Communications Inc. and XSVoice Inc.; Terms of the agreement between Microcell Connexions and Nortel Networks; Acquisition of Altawave Inc. by Lightbridge Inc.
- Wireless spending on the rise, as are customer expectations. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p16
The article presents news briefs on the cellular telephone services industry. Customer spending on wireless services continues to increase according to a survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates. Lightbridge Inc. said it will quit its Telecom Decisioning Services business after losing a...
- Verizon launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Announces the launching by Verizon Wireless of its branded service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Verizon expands Express Network. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the expansion of Verizon Wireless' coverage of Express Network data service into several counties surrounding the greater San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Re-auction refunds could drive mergers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the possible effects of the re-auction refunds that will be received by wireless companies. Wireless companies to benefit from the refunds; Speculation on the mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Target market of Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon offers new calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the calling plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Aim of the company for offering calling plans; Details of the service plans.
- Verizon expands S.D. coverage. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the digital wireless service launched by Verizon Wireless in the Rapid City, South Dakota. Area covered by the service.
- Cellphone Batteries Face 'Juice' Demand, Study Finds. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on the cellular telephone battery market in the U.S. as on February 2003. Expected growth of lithium-ion polymer batteries in the year 2006; Forecast of handset battery units and average selling prices by battery technology.