Dobson Family Renegotiates Loan
- Dobson restructures loan. // RCR Wireless News;4/7/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p15
Reports on an agreement between Dobson CC L.P. (DCCLP) and Bank of America N.A., the majority shareholders of Dobson Communications Corp., to restructure DCCLP loan in the U.S.
- SEC won't take action on Dobson loan inquiry. // RCR Wireless News;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p29
Reports on the refusal of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to take action on the loan inquiry of Dobson Communications Corp. in the U.S. in 2005. Claims of the company on the actions taken by SEC; Involvement of Dobson CC LP in the loan inquiry of Dobson Communications.
- Investors Like Dobson's New Deal. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p1
Offers information on the bank loan facility set up by Dobson Communications Corp. in the U.S. Selection of agents for the loan facility; Price of the high-yield bond; Return on investment of high-yield players in the non-call five bonds.
- Dobson stock to be relisted on Nasdaq. // RCR Wireless News;1/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the decision of the Nasdaq Listing and Hearing Review Council to relist Dobson Communciations Corp. on the Nasdaq stock exchange. Initial decision of the council on Dobson's stock; Requirements for relisting Dobson's stock; Price of Dobson's stock.
- Dobson sells preferred stock to AT&T. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the sale of Dobson Communications Corp. of series AA preferred stock to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Dobson raises $550M in IPO. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p3
Reports sale of the 25 million share initial public offering of Dobson Communications at a price of 22 dollar each in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- In Market. // Bank Loan Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p7
Provides information on the syndicated loans of corporations from around the world as of January 2000. Lead bank of Chesapeake Corp.; Type of loan of Indiana Energy Inc.; Purpose of the loan of Dobson Communications Corporation.
- AT&TW stake in Dobson shrinks to 4%. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p4
Reports the stock devaluation of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. in Dobson Communications Corp. in September 2003.
- Carrier Stocks Surge On Solid Quarter. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the performance of the stocks of wireless communication carriers in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2002. Amount of loss reported by Sprint PCS; Number of subscribers added by Nextel Communications Inc.; Views on the industry; Churn rate of Dobson Communications Corporation.