Andrew Acquires Unusual Startup
- Andrew hopingacquisition will boost growth. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p27
Reports the pending acquisition of Celiant Corp. by Andrew Corp. in the U.S. Estimated annual sales of Celiant in supplying power amplifiers; Expectation of Andrew on the profit margins brought by the products of Celiant; Introduction of third generation wireless networks capable of handling...
- Celiant buys Fujant. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the purchase of Celiant Corp. to most of the assets of Fujant Inc. Remarks from Ralph Faison, president of Celiant, regarding the deal; Information on the companies that formed Celiant.
- Micro Pulse Now with Andrew. // GPS World;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p44
Reports the acquisition of Micro Pulse Incorporated by Andrew Corporation of Orland Park, Illinois. Services offered by the company; Provision of communication system equipment to Hertz rental car fleet; Changes done by Andrew Corporation after the company take over.
- As Andrew Slides, Will Allen Deal Stumble? Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p1
Discusses the possible impact of the decline in stocks of Andrew Corp. on its pending takeout of Allen Telecom Inc. as of April 14, 2003. Value of the shares of Andrew; Price of the stocks of Allen; Background on the deal.
- ANDREW ACQUIRES ALLEN TELECOM. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;2/24/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p14
Announces the acquisition of Allen Telecom Inc. by Orland Park, Illinois-based Andrew Corp. Benefits of the acquisition; Amount of the deal.
- Andrew buys Allen Telecom. // RCR Wireless News;2/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Allen Telecom Inc. by Andrew Corp. Estimated value of the deal; Workforce and pro forma annual revenue of Allen.
- CommScope snags Andrew for $2.6B. // CED;Aug2007, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that CommScope Inc. will acquire Andrew Corp. for $2.6 billion in the U.S. CommScope will acquire Andrew Corp. for $15 per share in a transaction. Andrew will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of CommScope and Frank Drendel, CommScope chairman and chief executive officer (CEO)...
- Oldcastle Precast acquires Andrew Shelter Division assets. // Concrete Products;Dec2002, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p8
Reports the acquisition of Andrew Corp. by Oldcastle Precast in Atlanta, Georgia. Aim of the acquisition; Expansion of buildings and shelters product line.
- Andrew announces acquisition, financial results, contract win. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p13
Provides information on telecommunications infrastructure provider Andrew Corp. Details of its acquisition of the assets of ScoreBoard Inc.; Contract with Corr Wireless Communications LLC; Financial results for the second quarter of 2003.