- Carriers roam for revenues. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p4
Predicts the growth of international roaming revenue of cellular carriers, according to Telecompetition Inc. Expectated increase of revenue; International calling service from VoiceStream Wireless Corp.; Benefits of the partnership between VoiceStream and T-Voice on customers.
- VoiceStream gains inside track on priority access contract. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p9
Reports on the waiver request of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. to the Federal Communications Commission to provide priority access service to government personnel during emergencies in the United States. States to be provided with access service; Supporters of the VoiceStream request; Actions...
- Carrier Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p28
Presents news briefs on wireless communication industry in the United States as of May 7, 2001. Global system for mobile communication service launched by VoiceStream Wireless Corp.; Expansion of the wireless communication services of UbiquiTel Inc.; Wireless communication service launched by...
- CELLULAR/PCS. // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p28
Presents news briefs from the cellular and personal communication systems industry as of May 15, 2000. Increasing usage of wireless communication; Contract between VoiceStream Wireless Corp. and Ericsson.
- Microsoft tries full-court press. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the business strategies of Microsoft Corp. in the wireless industry. Contracts signed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp., Verizon Wireless Inc. and Cingular Wireless with Microsoft; Significance of the deals on the entry of Microsoft in the mobile market; Distinction of Microsoft's deal...
- ARS study finds consumer rates have fallen. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p38
Presents the results of a study conducted by ARS Inc. on consumer cellular telephone service rates as of April 2002. Rate of overall per-minute fees and plans; Benefits from the services offered by VoiceStream Wireless; Telephone service rates implemented by Cingular and Nextel.
- DIGITAL EDGE: Hold On Tight. Hogan, Mike // Entrepreneur;Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p40
The article discusses the advantages of negotiation between business enterprises and cellular telephone services providers in the U.S. Businesspeople should research on the Internet, fill an electronic spreadsheet with relevant offerings from all providers, and be clear about what features they...
- KPN, BT in talks on 3G sharing. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p28
Reports on the negotiation between KPN Telecom and British Telecommunications PLC regarding the sharing of their third-generation networks in the Netherlands. Reasons for the planned network sharing; Third generation license holders in the Netherlands.
- VoiceStream Wireless opens ninth storefront in metro area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/05/96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless has opened its ninth store in Salt Lake City, Utah.