Staying on the move
- ATVs: What Goes Up Must...IMPLODE! Balentine, Spence // Dealernews;Aug2000, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p88
Features comments by Spencer Balentine, owner of Town & Country Yamaha/Kawasaki in Murray, Kentucky. Popularity of All-terrain vehicles; Problems his company is having keeping up with customer repairs; Hopes that a service-only dealership will open in his area.
- 'Netscapades. // Dealernews;Jun2003, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p68
Presents news briefs pertaining to the motorsports industry as of June 2003. All terrain vehicle racing; Introduction of Wheels-F-Tots Inc.'s E-Z Trainers; Bikes for sale at the Cyclestar.com Web site.
- EPA Voids Certificates Approving Import of Over 70,000 Small Recreational Vehicles. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;5/8/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that approval to import 74,000 gas-powered motorcycles and all terrain vehicles from China through Snyder Technology and Wildfire Motors Corp. was withdrawn by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) owing to incomplete and falsified information.
- New PRODUCTS. // Dealernews;Jul2005, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p80
Provides information on motorcycle and all terrain vehicle products and services in the United States.
- 'Wheeler Dealers. Hartfiel, Robin // Dealernews;Aug2000, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the growth of the ATV market. Prediction that the market will continue to grow; How ATV sales dominate the industry compared to motorcycle sales.
- TWO AGAINST FOUR ATVs. // Dirt Bike;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p64
Features the all terrain vehicle (ATV) motorcycles for motocross. Advantage of ATV motorcycles in all types of motocross tracks; Average speed of ATV motorcycles; Testing of the Yamaha YFZ450 ATV motorcycle. INSET: BARRY HAWK.
- Industry expansion expected to continue. Brown, Don J. // Dealernews;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p55
Focuses on the growth of the all terrain vehicle (ATV) industry. Market segments; Statistics; Shares by brand and engine size; Street bikes; Effect of the Consumer Product Safety Commission sponsored Consent Decree of 1986; Japanese manufacturers.
- Polk report. // Dealernews;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p168
Presents statistics on new motorcycle, all terrain vehicles (ATV) and scooter registrations in the United States for the month ended February 1995. 1993 figures; Make; Year-to-date market share; Market segments by brand.
- Another banner year. Brown, D.J. // Dealernews;Dec97, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p204
Focuses on motorcycle and all terrain vehicle (ATV) sales for 1997. Retail sales trend of various motorcycles and ATVs; Forecast on street and dual motorcycles by brand; Forecast on dirtbike retail sales for the calendar year.