Does Investing in Employees Affect Firm Debt Levels?
- The Review of Corporate Finance Studies Volume 2 Number 2 March 2014 - Table of Content. // Review of Corporate Finance Studies;Mar2014, Vol. 2 Issue 2, pi3
The table of contents for the March 1, 2014 issue of "The Review of Corporate Finance Studies" is presented.
- The Review of Corporate Finance Studies Volume 2 - Number 2 - March 2014 - Front Cover. // Review of Corporate Finance Studies;Mar2014, Vol. 2 Issue 2, pi1
The cover page of "The Review of Corporate Finance Studies" journal is presented.
- TAX HAVENS 'DAMAGING' UK, SAYS ACTIONAID. // Accountancy;Nov2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1419, p8
The article discusses research by the nonprofit organization ActionAid finding that almost all of Great Britain's large corporations have placed subsidiary corporations in tax havens.
- CLIENTS WEATHER ROUGH TRADING. // Accountancy;Nov2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1419, p10
The article discusses a survey of British accountants conducted by the publication and the financial services company Venture Finance which found that a large majority of respondents said that the global financial crisis had made their corporate clients more aware of financial risk management.
- Do Early Acquisitions Sink IPO Performance? Zorn, Michelle L.; Combs, James G. // Academy of Management Perspectives;Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p79
A review is presented of the article "The desire to acquire and IPO long-run underperformance," by James Brau, Robert Couch and Ninon Sutton, scheduled for publication in the "Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis."
- ANÃLISIS FINANCIERO INTEGRAL DE EMPRESAS COLOMBIANAS 2009-2010: PERSPECTIVAS DE COMPETITIVIDAD REGIONAL. Castaño Ríos, Carlos Eduardo; Arias Pérez, José Enrique // Revista Entramado;ene-jun2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p84
Financial analysis, usually circumscribed to private industry, is being converted into a tool to evaluate the competitiveness of business groups belonging to a particular economic sector or region. The objective of this article is to evaluate the financial productivity of Colombian businesses...
- Determinants of Debt-Equity Choice -- Evidence From Poland. Kaźmierska-Jóźwiak, Bogna; Marszałek, Jakub; Sekuła, Paweł // EMAJ: Emerging Markets Journal;2015, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
The question of debt-equity choice has so far been widely discussed in literature. The aim of the paper is to analyse the determinants of capital structure of Polish enterprises. We analysed factors that may impact the indebtedness. This analysis fills in the gap in worldwide studies with the...
- INSOLVENCY PREDICTION TOOLS FOR MIDDLE AND LARGE SCALE ROMANIAN ENTERPRISES. Megan, Ovidiu; Circa, Cristina // Transformation in Business & Economics;2014, Vol. 13 Issue 2B, p661
Recently a high number of Romanian companies have filed for insolvency, whereas financial distress has firstly hit small- and middle-sized enterprises and then migrated to middle-and large scale companies. In this context, the article aims at identifying an insolvency prediction model, suitable...
- Development of the Corporate Bond market in India: an Empirical and Policy Analysis. Raghavan, Sunder; Sarwono, Daniel // International Proceedings of Economics Development & Research;2012, Vol. 32, p49
This study is a pioneering study on the factors influencing the corporate bond market in India. Important aims of this study are to trace the development of corporate bond markets in India, identify factors which have influenced its development and suggest policy reforms to enhance its...