"Interview with an Unborn Child": An Astoundingly Powerful Video
- OP-ED. Malandruccolo, Kris // EventDV;Apr2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
Offers tips for event videographers on interviewing guests during the coverage of a wedding. Type of questions that can be asked to the event's guests; Approaches in interviewing the bride's and groom's families; Options for adding artistry in the video recording.
- QUESTIONS are the KEY. Ehrhart, Ken // EventDV;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on the factors that need to be considered by a videographer in gathering information for a storytelling wedding video. Type of questions that can be asked to a couple; Importance of establishing a comfort zone for the couple while conducting an interview; Reasons for interviewing the...
- REAL Wellness Supplements. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);2/17/2011, Issue 564, p3
The article offers information on the resources related to health available, including a video on a hymn that was published in the previous issue of the journal, an interview with the founder of the Venus Project and an outdoor light show.
- It's Not About the Rubber Chicken. Farnum, Joshua // ILA Reporter;Apr2014, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p20
A personal narrative is presented that explores the author's experience of recording an interview of Joeshun and his grandfather.
- get the latest on cleo.com.au. // Cleo;Nov2010, p28
The article focuses on the features of the web site of "Cleo" magazine, including interviews with attractive men and behind-the-scenes videos of fashion shoots.
- Fresh Food: What Is Farm to Table? // Library Media Connection;Oct2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p96
The article reviews the video recording "Fresh Food: What Is Farm to Table?"
- Media: VIDEO. Smith, Candace // Booklist;01/01/2001-01/15/2001, Vol. 97 Issue 9/10, p982
Reviews the videotape `Arab Women in North America Talk About the Hijab.'
- Videotaping Police Interrogations: Lessons from Australia. Westling, Wayne T.; Waye, Vicki // American Journal of Criminal Law;Summer98, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p493
Expands the understanding of electronic recording of police interviews. Status and practices of electronic recording in the U.S.; Australian statutes which govern the recording of police interviews and their derivative admissibility; Dimensions of the process of determining admissibility.
- Editor's Choice. // Videography;Jul2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
The article offers information on the interviews conducted by a reader, during which the subjects complained about a black hole beyond the camera and bright lights.