National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund Encourages the Expansion of Corporate Campaign Giving Opportunities
- Autos for Life Needs Your Vehicles This Summer! O'STEEN JR., DAVID N. // National Right to Life News;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 38 Issue 6/7, p29
The article expresses gratitude and encourages more support for the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund's Autos for Life Program.
- "Autos for Life" Gears Up for End of Year Finish! O'Steen Jr., David N. // National Right to Life News;Dec2006, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p25
The article focuses on the National Right to Life's (NRL) Autos for Life vehicle donation program. NRL is accepting used vehicles as donation to help the National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund, which aims to increase pro-life education and reduce the number of abortions. Those who will...
- Autos for Life Gears Up for Spring. O'STEEN JR., DAVID N. // National Right to Life News;Mar2009, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p25
The article presents information on the Autos for Life program of the National Right to Life Committee. A variety of vehicles from pro-life movement supporters across the U.S. have been received by the program. It is noted that donating vehicles to the National Right to Life Educational Trust...
- An ugly reaction to an ugly truth. White, Robert // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/1/93, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
Describes the violence that erupted after the Saskatoon Alliance for Life (SAL) paid the `Saskatoon Star-Phoenix' to print and distribute 100,000 copies of an eight-page tabloid titled `Unmasking Planned Parenthood,' which SAL executive director Bernadette Mysko found in a Kelowna pro-life...
- Sudden activism among the Catholic bishops. McGovern, Celeste // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/12/93, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p36
Reports on the subtle signals that the pro-life movement is losing heart and that the Catholic bishops are suddenly flinging themselves into the fray. Changes apparent in Ontario, Canada; Task Group of Abortion Service Providers' recommendations; Reasons for the clerical pro-life revival; Details.
- Will Planned Parenthood sue the kids? Fuller, Patty // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/16/94, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p35
Reveals that Planned Parenthood Alberta has threatened court action against Calgary Youth for Life over a conference brochure listing a seminar titled `Shock Value... Exposing Planned Parenthood's Death Plan.' Teen pro-life conference held in Calgary on Freedom of Truth; What students learned...
- Police case studies. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Mar1995, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p13
Introduces three case studies in police decisionmaking published by the Police Executive Research Forum. `The Cedar Grove Riot'; `Drug Enforcement in Minority Communities'; `Response to Antiabortion Demonstrations'; Contact information.
- No place to hide. Diamond, Sara // Humanist;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p39
Comments on the political activities of pro-choice and anti-abortion groups. Impact of the murder of anti-abortion physician David Gunn; Legislation favoring pro-choice; `Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act'; `Freedom of Choice Act'; Strengths and weaknesses of anti-abortion groups;...
- France: Attacks by anti-abortionists continue. // Women's International Network News;Summer96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p72
Reports on the prevalence of attacks by anti-abortionists in France. Penalties given to violent anti-abortionists.