Pennsylvania Senate Passes Abortion Clinic Regulation Bill
- A year later, Gosnell still making waves. Martin, Michelle // Our Sunday Visitor;5/11/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the impact of the case of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, who was sentenced to 30-year imprisonment for murder of infants, on the public view of abortion a year after his conviction.
- Will Gosnell verdict change the abortion debate? GIBSON, DAVID // National Catholic Reporter;5/24/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 16, p9
The article focuses on the impact of the verdict to doctor Kermit Gosnell, who was convicted of delivering and killing late-term infants, given in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on May 13, 2013 to the issue of abortion, wherein abortion opponents were convinced that abortion debate could be reshaped.
- Age has little to do with moral virtues. WAGNER, Jennifer // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p9B
The author discusses the case of Kermit Gosnell, an abortionist who was convicted of murder, which relates the critical examination of abortion as an industry and not just a religious or political issue and to look at the potential of planned parenthood as corporate brand.
- The pearl of the 'Pro-Life' movement? Reflections on the Kermit Gosnell controversy. Greasley, Kate // Journal of Medical Ethics;Jun2014, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p419
The paper comments briefly on the recent controversy surrounding the criminal prosecution and conviction of rogue abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell in the USA, for, among other things, the murder of infants born alive. Without contesting the disturbing nature of the crimes committed by Gosnell and...
- Case is a horror, but no reason to leave RCRC. COPLEY, STEVE // United Methodist Reporter;5/3/2013, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p6A
The author opines that American physician Kermit Gosnell's practice as an illegal abortion provider in Philadelphia should not be used as an example to stop further abortions. Instead it should promote the United Methodists Church's (UMC) Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice's (RCRC)...
- Scrutinize abortion like the industry it is. SWAYZE, Sue // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p7B
The article offers the author's insights on the aspects of abortion as an industry, rather than just a religious and political issue. The author cites the case on doctor Kermit Gosnell, who was convicted of murder of a patient of abortion. She states that the case has raised questions on why the...
- Gosnell Trial Is a Wake-Up Call on Abortion. Schlapp, Mercedes // U.S. News Digital Weekly;4/26/2013, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p17
The article presents a blog abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell's clinic.
- Impersonating a doctor, Kermit Gosnell, and the cries of murdered newborns. Gallagher, Maria V. // National Right to Life News;Jun2015, p16
In the article, the author discusses the case of abortionist and fake doctor Kermit Gosnell, who was convicted of killing three full-term infants in Pennsylvania, as well as the efforts by the government to prevent similar cases in the future as of June 2015. Also cited are the bill sent by the...
- Kermit Gosnell, PPFA, and Hillary Clinton. // National Right to Life News;Nov2015, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p2
The author reflects on the common pro-abortion stance of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, convicted abortionist Kermit Gosnell, and Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc. (PPFA). He reveals Clinton's support to the PPFA despite the disturbing videos of baby parts taken from aborted...