The First Place Winners in the National Right to Life Pro-Life Essay Contest
- CFP Board Honors Articles. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p28
Announces the winners in the 2002 CFP Board of Standards articles competition. Consumer category winners; Academic journal category winners; Professional and trade magazine winners.
- Arts challenge renews storytelling traditions. RODEN, MARJORIE // Saskatchewan Sage;Mar2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that arts will be added to the Canadian Aboriginal Writing and Arts Challenge, where Canadian writers and artists aged 14 to 19-years old participate.
- North Elementary students win Creative Writing Contest. // Breckenridge American;5/31/2008, p6
The article reports on the winning of the North Elementary students in Breckenridge, Texas at the 2008 Creative Writing Contest.
- Share your FFA memories and win cash. Hayhurst, Susan // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Feb2012, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p5
The article calls on readers to join a youth essay contest sponsored by the journal and CountryMark in 2012 in Indiana.
- Power your farm with free fuel! // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Feb2012, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p5
The article announces that an adult essay contest is sponsored by the journal and CountryMark in 2012 in Indiana.
- Indiana Prairie Farmer sweetens pot. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Feb2012, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on the youth and adult essay writing contests sponsored by the journal and CountryMark in 2012 in Indiana.
- FBP launches student writing competition. // Motor Transport;2/8/2010, p9
The article reports on the launch of a Student of the Year writing competition in Great Britain by Freight Best Practice (FBP).
- Biography of an Object Writing Contest. // Maine Antique Digest;Aug2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p10-A
The article offers information on the Biography of an Object writing contest sponsored by Garth's Auctioneers & Appraisers in Delaware, Ohio.
- Handwriting contest. // Instructor-Intermediate;Sep96, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the holding of the 1997 National Handwriting Contest. Prizes at stake; Search for six national champions; Contest deadline; Sponsors.