National Right to Life Announces Life and Leadership Camp Initiative
- Focusing on the Three Cs. Little, Joleigh // National Right to Life News;Jun2006, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p15
Presents information on several events for pro-life teenagers and college students in the U.S. during the summer season in 2006. Topics to be discussed at the annual convention of the National Teens for Life to be held in Nashville, Tennessee; Leadership training offered at the summer camps of...
- Campaign for Human Rights and Dignity. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;8/26/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 32, p16
Provides information on Campaign for Human Rights and Dignity (CHRD). Objective of the campaign; Programs handled by CHRD; Example of songs with messages about pro-life.
- British students thrive with 'gap year.' Hartill, Lane // Christian Science Monitor;3/6/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 69, p12
Focuses on a growing number of British high school students deciding to take a year off before starting college.
- High-Schoolers: Start Preparing for College. // USA Today Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 129 Issue 2663, p7
Recommends that college-bound high school students should start preparing early for the transition to college life.
- Enter pro-life essay contest. // Wilson County News;11/25/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p2E
The article is an invite from Texas Right to Life inviting students from grades 7 to 12 to participate in its 2016 Pro-Life Essay Contest detailing its submission date, essay requirements and prize money to the winners.
- Minnesota MEA Celebrates 50 Years of All-State Summer Music Camps. // Teaching Music;Oct2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article highlights the Minnesota Music Educators Association's (MMEA) 50th annual all-State summer music camps held in August 2012. The event was participated by 575 high school students. Life-changing experiences shared by students include preparation of college life, stress management, and...
- Pro-Life Movement Like Second Family to Walshes. Andrusko, Dave // National Right to Life News;Sep2007, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p4
The article focuses on the importance of the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) to the Walshes family. Pro-lifers from North and South Carolina helped the family when they had a serious car accident. Couple John and Irene Walsh are grateful for the dedication shown by pro-lifers. Their...
- Colleen Parro. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;07/30/99, Vol. 55 Issue 28, p14
Features Colleen Parro, a pro-life advocate in the United States. Views on gender equality and women's rights; Information on some of her works as a pro-life advocate; Comments from Phyllis Schalafly, chairwoman of the Republican National Coalition for Life, about Parro's works.
- National Right to Life Victory Fund says: There are at least 54 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama. Tobias, Carol // National Right to Life News;Summer2012, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p5
The article urges U.S. voters to support a campaign launched by the National Right to Life Victory Fund that compiles a list of 54 reasons to defeat incumbent President Barack Obama in the November 2012 elections, as a way of remembering the 54 million unborn fetuses aborted during his...