- MAJOR ACCESSIONS TO REPOSITORIES IN 2001 RELATING TO THE LABOUR MOVEMENT. Hughes, Kate // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p317
The article presents information about major accessions to repositories and archives in 2001 relating to the labor movement. The Historical Manuscripts Commission (HMC) collects information from over 200 record repositories throughout the British Isles relating to their manuscript accessions...
- CLASSIFIED LIST OF ARCHIVE DEPOSITIONS 1972. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn74, Issue 29, p59
This article presents a list of sources for labor history which have been abstracted from Accessions to Repositories and Reports Added to the National Register of Archives 1972.
- Books Received in 2000. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p399
This section lists books used in the 2000 issue of the Journal of the Scottish Labour History Society, including The Woman Worker, 1926-1929, edited by Margaret Hobbs and Joan Sangster.
- Bibliography. // Rwanda Country Review;2011, p234
A bibliography on the subject of political, economic, and social conditions of Australia including "The Statesman's Year-Book 2006," edited by Barry Turner, United States Department of State and "The Economist Magazine."
- WHAT Social Change? -- Select Bibliography. Gostand, Reba // Social Alternatives;Oct89, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p44
A list of articles related to Australian social history that were published in several journals is presented including "SEVEN POOR MEN OF SYDNEY," by Christina Stead, ""THE LITTLE COMPANY," by Dark Eleanor and "POWER WITHOUT GLORY," by Frank Hardy.
- Bibliography. // Sierra Leone Country Review;2011, p232
A bibliography on the subject of political, economic and social conditions in Sierra Leone is presented including the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics Database, CNN International News, and the web site www.infoplease.com.
- Bibliography. // Vietnam Country Review;2011, p226
A bibliography on the subject of the various aspects of several countries including political, environmental, and social facets is presented which includes the web site Ethnologue at http://www.ethnologue.com, "The Economist Magazine," and the newspaper "New York Times."
- Select Bibliography. // Victorian Chester: Essays in Social History 1830-1900;1996, p235
A bibliography on the subject of social and economic history of Chester, England is presented which includes "The Commercial Directory 1818-1820," by James Pigot, a Parliamentary paper "Report of the General Board of Health on Chester 1845," and "Chester Chronicle."
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Church & Social Reform;1993, p161
A list of articles related to social history and political reforms that were published in several journals is presented including "Social and Political Thought in Byzantium," by Ernest Barker and "Ownership: Early Christian Teaching," by Charles Avila.