PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Schupf Moves to Rodale, Ratzlaff Promoted. // Publishers Weekly;3/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the appointment of Margot Schupf as executive editor of the Organic Living Books unit of Rodale. Promotion of Cindy Ratzlaff to associate publisher and director of marketing and communications for trade books; Achievement of Schupf as editor; Responsibilities of Ratzlaff.
- People. // Publishers Weekly;3/12/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 11, p10
The article announces career developments in the U.S. publishing industry including the appointments of Margot Schupf as senior vice president at the Collins imprint, Linda Sinisi as sales manager of National Book Network, and Stacey Ashton as sales director of Reader's Digest Trade Publishing.
- PEOPLE. // Circulation Management;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p25
Presents an update on appointment of employees in several circulation and publishing companies in the U.S. as of November 2002. Appointment of Pat Kenealy as chief executive officer of International Data Group; Recruitment of Isobel F. Osius at Meredith Corp.; Position given to Tom Weber at...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p7
Reports developments related to employee selection in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of February 2003. Promotion of Jonathan Merkh to the position of senior vice president at Nelson Books; Appointment of Andrea Spooner as executive editor of Little, Brown Children's Publishing; Role of...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Tennenhouse, Mary Ann // Publishers Weekly;3/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 9, p25
Presents information on promotions and appointments in the U.S. publishing industry in March 2003. Hillary Schupf at Pocket Books; Alfred De Seta at ProQuest Edcuation; Jane von Mehren at Penguin Books.
- Weekly Reader Names Goff And Garton To Executive Posts. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
The article reports Stamford, Connecticut-based classroom magazine publisher Weekly Reader Publishing Center has named Neal Goff as president of Weekly Reader and Keith Garton as senior vice president of supplementary publishing and licensing. Goff was the former executive vice-president orf...
- WRC Media Releases Mixed Year-End Report. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the decline in total sales of WRC Media, a supplementary educational publisher for the fiscal year 2003. Rate of increase in operating income; Comparison of the net loss of the company between 2002 and 2003; Percentage of sales at the company's operating segments; Appointment of Neal...
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;3/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p25
Reports developments related to the selection and appointment of executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Yves Rogivue at Man Roland Inc.; Designation of Judi Hess of Creo Graphic; Employment of Michelle Grady in Mactive Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;04/16/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p10
Reports on executive appointments within the publishing industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Patrick Brennan's appointment as vice president of FT.Com; Naming of Brian Blackley as publisher of the 'Atmore Advance' periodical; Selection of Dale Andersen as publisher and general...