After More Than Three Decades, Agent Joan Foley And Ann Rule Are Still A Deadly Combination
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on top literary agents for 2004 paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Some of the agents are David Black, Morton Janklow, Joan Foley, Amanda Urban, Esther Newberg, Chris Schelling, Tina Bennett, Don Congdon, Peter Ginsberg and Robert Barnett.
- Why I write about murder. Rule, A. // Good Housekeeping;Sep91, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p42
Discusses why author Ann Rule writes about murder. How interest in crime runs in her family; Her background; Famous murderers she has written about.
- Making it pay. Nathan, Paul // Publishers Weekly;11/15/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the performance of the novels of true-crime writer Ann Rule. Rule's popularity in the United States and England; Publication of Rule's books in Japan and Europe; Miniseries adaptation of Rule's novel `Everything She Ever Wanted' and short story collection `A Rose for Her Grave' by...
- Ann Rule. Ryan, V. // Publishers Weekly;5/3/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 20, p54
Presents an interview with Ann Rule, an author whose psychopathic killers are her specialty in the true-crime genre. Rule's background; Distinguishing traits of her true-crime accounts; Curiosity about what makes people tick; More.
- Keeping Faith. // National Catholic Reporter;03/03/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p10
Features several Catholics and their charity works. Actions taken by Evelyn Moylan to help groups of homeless people in New York; Details on the Connections Job Development/Placement Program by Medical Mission Sister Joan Foley; Year Merla Ricafranca began the Mary Queen of All Nations...
- Rule, Ann. Mayo, Mike // American Murder;2008, p296
Information about Ann Rule, an American true crime writer, is presented. Her personal association with American serial killer Ted Bundy started while they were both working nights at a suicide hotline in the Seattle Crisis Center in the early 1970s. She still works extensively with law...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of literary agents, as of February 2003. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow; Andrew Blauner; Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the performance of book agents as ranked by the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard. Books written by Tina Bennett; Number of books written by Kristine Dahl; Number of weeks for Joan Foley to be in the top of the market.
- Audio books. Rosenblum, Trudi Miller; Fitzpatrick, Eileen // Billboard;01/31/98, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p28
Reviews the audio book `Bitter Harvest,' written by Ann Rule and read by Mary Beth Hurt.