- Wireless Stock Watch. // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p22
Presents an update on the stock prices of wireless communication providers in the U.S. on September 4-11, 2002. Aether Systems company; AirNet Communications company; Allen Telecom Inc.
- AirNet breaks C block barrier. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;09/30/96, Vol. 231 Issue 14, p16
Focuses on AirNet Communications' creation of an infrastracture equipment company that appeals to entrepreneurial network operators. Goal; SouthEast selection of AirNet as its vendor because of `virtual partnership' between the companies, according to its two executives.
- AirNet looks for partner. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p21
Discusses the search of AirNet Communications Corp. of Melbourne, Florida for strategic partners. Revenues and net losses in the second quarter of 2001; Information on the AdaptaCell base station patented by the company; Value of follow-up investments from several companies; Efforts to collect...
- AirNet, NewNet integrate systems. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;5/27/96, Vol. 230 Issue 22, p10
Reports that AirNet Communications and NewNet Inc. have signed an agreement to integrate AirNet's base station system with NewNet's mobile switching center software. Creation of an end-to-end infrastructure solution to support multiple analog or digital air interface protocols.
- AirNet reports increased net sales. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p42
Reports on the financial performance of AirNet Communications Corp. for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 1999.
- C block player taps AirNet. // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p26
Reports that AirNet Communications has garnered contract from SouthEast Telephone, a personal communication services entity that holds C block licenses for six basic trading areas in Kentucky.
- AirNet, Southeast kick off PCS. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p41
Announces that AirNet Communications Corporation and Southeast Telephone will launch personal communications services. Use of Global System for Mobile communications technology.
- Pinpoint Communications chooses AirNet, GSM. // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p16
Reports on a contract awarded to AirNet Communications Corp. to provide a turnkey 1900 MHz Global System for Mobile communications network to Pinpoint Communications company. Unavailability of the financial terms of the contract; Area in which Pinpoint will offer personal communications...
- AirNet systems see action. // Telephony;10/13/97, Vol. 233 Issue 15, p58
Reports that Third Kentucky Cellular has launched PCS networks in its F and C block licenses areas of Williamsburg and London, Kentucky, using infrastructure from AirNet Communications.