Motorola courts wireless developers
- MOTOROLA/AUDIBLE TO ENABLE IDEN TO RECEIVE AUDIO CONTENT. // Telephone IP News;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
Reports on plans to incorporate Audible Inc.'s spoken audio content service to Motorola Inc.'s iDEN wireless phones.
- Motorola to use PacketVideo solution for iDEN phones. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p20
Discusses the plan of Motorola Inc. to use PacketVideo Corp.'s wireless multimedia solution on a future generation of multiple communication phones for integrated Digital Enhanced Network wireless networks.
- Connecting the dots. Eichner, Cristina // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p12
Comments on wireless player Motorola Inc.'s statements and forecasts during its 2000 financial analysts' meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Transcoder to speed voice processing solutions. // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p58
Introduces the ComStruct PTMC wireless transcoder from Motorola. Features of the product; Development of the product to simplify the deployment of third generation wireless media gateways; Availability of the wireless transcoder.
- Motorola joins hybrid effort. // Telephony;10/27/97, Vol. 233 Issue 17, p44
Discloses that Motorola Inc. is planning to work with Siemens, Alcatel, Bosch, Italtel and Northern Telecom to develop a next generation wireless communication standard that combines elements of both CDMA and TDMA.
- Motorola to give phones fashion makeover. // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p6
Reports that Motorola Inc. is negotiating with Gucci and other like brands about customizing mobile telephones with branded, interchangeable covers. Launch of the company's V.66 with swappable front inserts; Design and capabilities; Target markets.
- Marco debuts at Macworld. // Telephony;1/9/95, Vol. 228 Issue 2, p8
Reports that Motorola's wireless data group introduced the Marco Wireless Communicator at Macworld. Features; Availability.
- Motorola unveils new handsets, accessories. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p14
Talks about the new handsets and accessories unveiled by Motorola Inc. at its Motorola Center in 2002. List of the handsets; Hallmarks of a renewed and focused Motorola PCS, according to Mike Zafirovski, president of Motorola's personal communications sector.
- Motorola, German institute team on semiconductors. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p47
Reports that Motorola Inc.'s Semiconductor Products Sector has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Institute for Semiconductor Physics of Frankfurt, Germany, to jointly develop a wireless platform based on their respective technologies.
- Motorola unveils keypad system to compete with Tegic. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p6
Focuses on Motorola Inc.'s Lexicus Division's launched of iTAP keypad text entry system which requires only one key press to select a letter. Total words carried; Available languages; Support for the Wireless Application Protocol platform, specifically Phone.com's UP.Browser and short messaging...