java dives deeper into Wireless
- Should Java go server-side. Kara, Dan // Software Magazine;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p63
No abstract available.
- Steaming hot Java. Weinstein, Peter // Technology & Learning;Apr98, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p66
Examines the impact of the computer program language Java on the computing industry. Information on object-oriented programming (OOP); Indepth look at how the language works; Details on its use in all versions of Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer; Detailed information on the...
- Using J2EE on a Large, Web-Based Project. Altendorf, Eric; Hohman, Moses; Zabicki, Roman // IEEE Software;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p81
Focuses on the use of Java 2 Enterprise Edition on Web-based projects. Provision of specification and set of interfaces for the services in the Java programming language; Use of the Data Transfer Object design pattern; Stages in developing domain object inheritance structure.
- Enterprise development surges. Coopee, Todd // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p66
Focuses on the development of the Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) standard, application server technology and enterprise application integration (EIA). Companies forming partnership to maintain their competitive edge in the market; Factors that contributed to the market growth of Java; Focus...
- Java. Simon, Travis // Australian Personal Computer;May99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p158
Discusses the arrays and looping statements included in the Java programming language. Efficiency of the bubble sort as a sorting algorithm; Importance of sorting to programming; Steps in compiling and running the loop. INSET: The bubble sort program..
- Serious Java flaws uncovered. Washburn, Brian // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the design flaw of Microsystem's programming language Java which was discovered by Princeton University researchers in New Jersey.
- Java still boiling. // Australian Personal Computer;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p101
Deals with the relevance of Java programming language in 2001. Media hype over the language in late 1995; Introduction of version 1.2 of the Java2 Enterprise edition.
- Shrinking problems. Williams, David // Australian Personal Computer;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p138
Offers advice to Java language users. Utilization of concept called recursion; Process of defining something in terms of itself; Elements of the call-return mechanism; Recursive solutions.
- EMBEDDED JAVA GOES REAL TIME. // EDN Europe;Feb2001, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p28
Discusses the base editions of J2SE, J2EE and J2ME resulting in Sun Microsystems' positioning for the Java programming language. Each edition's provision of developers with application-specific tools; Features of Sun's KVM, a condensed version of the original Java virtual machine (JVM);...