WLANs Quietly Transforming Food Retail
- Quotables. // Progressive Grocer;Dec96, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p118
Presents a quotation from a 1945 issue of the `Progressive Grocer' periodical.
- Transformation in progress. Urbanski, Al; Corcoran, Thomas W. // Progressive Grocer;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p4
Provides information on the celebration for the 80th anniversary of the 'Progressive Grocer' magazine in year 2002. Brief information on the publication; Focus of the research being conducted.
- From the Progressive Grocer archives... // Progressive Grocer;Nov96, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p12
Presents information on articles which will be featured in issues of `Progressive Grocer' to celebrate its 75th anniversary. Excerpts of articles of `Progressive Grocer.'
- From the Progressive Grocer archives... // Progressive Grocer;Oct96, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p12
Reports that in 1996 the `Progressive Grocer' magazine will be celebrating its 75th anniversary. What will be done to celebrate its anniversary; Excerpts from an article entitled `Gold Mines for Grocers in Frozen Foods' which was published in the October 1949 issue.
- Meeting the Demand of 2009: The Shopper's Experience. Lempert, Phil // Progressive Grocer;Mar2009, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p20
The article examines the demands of shoppers in the retail market. Based on a survey conducted by the "Progressive Grocer" for Reader's Digest Entertaining Group, 72% of the respondents choose to continue using shopping strategies such as coupons. The author suggests to retailers and...
- FAMILY TIES. // Progressive Grocer;7/1/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p35
This article presents the findings of the 2007 Product Preference Study conducted by "Progressive Grocer" and ACNielsen. It lists the top vendors and brands in the beer category, cheese and processed slices, yogurt and yogurt drinks, dry dog food, as well as processed frozen chicken and chicken...
- Capturing the Lifetime Value of the 'Mom Shopper'. Tarnowski, Joseph // Progressive Grocer;Nov2011, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p19
The article discusses highlights of the survey "Baby Aisle Study" conducted by "Progressive Grocer" magazine and Mead Johnson, which addresses how retailers are approaching mothers as consumers. Many retailers believe that mom shoppers are important to their organizations and will continue to...
- Retailing in the age of possibility. Mathews, Ryan // Progressive Grocer;Jul97, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p39
States that information will be the supermarket's most important category according to several industry observers published in the `Progressive Grocer's 2005 Sales Manual.' Contribution of Watts Wacker, co-author of the book `The 500 Year Delta: What Happens After What Comes Next;' Managing...
- New year, new direction. Wilson, Olivia // Progressive Grocer;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the efforts of the periodical, "Progressive Grocer," to improve its service to the grocery trade.