Little By Little, From Expresso To Portal Power
- The Future Role of the Turnaround Specialist. Molyneaux, Miles // Business Credit;Oct2001, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p67
Focuses on the role of a chief executive officer in handling company problems. Need to hire a turnaround specialist to deal with troubled businesses; Signs of business in trouble; Qualities of a turnaround specialist.
- Do You Suffer From CEO-itis? Brandt, John R. // Industry Week/IW;Jun2002, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p15
Comments on the signs of an ineffective chief executive officer (CEO) of a company. Failure to focus on the priority problems; Risk of an egotistic CEO; Wisdom dissemination of CEO.
- Local economy `out of sync'. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the results of a survey of chief executive officers in New York conducted in 1996. Improved performance of companies in the first quarter; Confidence in the economy; Prospecting successes.
- Definitioin of CEO has changed. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p45
Presents business news items in Westchester County, New York for the week of September 2, 2002. Changes in the responsibilities of chief executive officers; Walnut Acres' introduction of its apple sauce product called Walnut Acres Certified Organic Fruit Squeezies; IBM Corp.'s grant to help in...
- Directorship DataBank dividends. // NACD Directorship;Mar1998, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
Reveals the number of American chief executive officers (CEO), in public companies, sitting on their own nominating committees since February 1994.
- MAGIC BULLETS. Grayson, Mary // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Sep2002, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the efforts of the hospital industry to hire a competent chief executive officer (CEO). Characteristics of a competent CEO; Perception of companies in hiring a competent CEO.
- CEO turnover at record high, study says. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jul2003, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the increasing global chief executive officer turnover in publicly traded companies.
- The defiant ones. Hyatt, Joshua; Useem, Jerry // Inc.;Apr96, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p56
Considers the entrepreneurial atmosphere in Europe as of April 1996. Company builders gaining social and economic influence; Chief executive officers of Europe's 500 characterized by their optimism and proactive approach to the future; How these companies could affect American business in the...
- Executive Profile VICTOR OTT. // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p32
Profiles Victor Ott, the president of Cryogel Ice Ball Thermal Storage in San Diego, California. Career history of Ott; Business philosophy; Educational background.