A 'Shopaholic' Spring For Sonera
- Finland's Sonera States Position in Mobile Commerce . KUTLER, JEFFREY // American Banker;10/21/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 203, p11
Announces Finnish firm Sonera Ltd.'s alliances with Ericsson of Sweden, Cable and Wireless HKT of Hong Kong and Lucent Technologies of the United States in its effort to gain market share in the merging business of wireless communications technology and Internet commerce and banking. Technical...
- LexisNexis Platform Used To Combat Card Fraud. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;3/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 47, p12
The article discusses LexixNexis company's Retail Fraud Manager software that automates and analyzes the transaction-review process which helps online merchants detect card-not-present fraud.
- Tough Fraud Policies Sometimes Backfire. Fitzgerald, Kate // American Banker;3/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 44, p2
The article examines credit card fraud prevention in Great Britain, focusing on concerns that measures taken to prevent fraud may be discouraging consumers from engaging in legitimate electronic commerce transactions.
- Online Shopping Is Soaring, But Buyers Must Be On Guard. GOLDSBOROUGH, REID // Community College Week;5/17/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p24
The article reports on the results of a customer satisfaction survey that was released by ForeSee Results in the U.S. in 2010 concerning the issue of trust in the effectiveness of electronic (e)-commerce. Results indicated that the top e-retailer since 2006 is Netflix Inc., followed by...
- Sonera Prepares For 3G Launch. // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the preparation of Sonera for the launching of its third generation wireless communication service. Network to be used in the launching.
- Sonera opens 3G network. // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the opening of the third-generation wireless network of Sonera Corp. in Finland. Towns covered by the network operation; Total costs of building the network; Minority stakes of Sonera in other European companies.
- Sonera's GPRS service starts Dec. 11. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p44
Reports on Sonera Corp.'s plan to start a commercial General Packet Radio Service network service in Helsinki, Finland, on December 11, 2000.
- Ericsson to supply Sonera 3G network. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p20
Reports that Ericsson will supply its third-generation UMTS radio access network equipment and services to Sonera.
- Vodafone adopts Sonera portal service. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p58
Reports on the adoption of Sonera's Zed portal service by wireless carrier Vodafone U.K., for use in Great Britain.