Businesses Get Cingular's Xpress Mail
- Cingular Heads North. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p26
Reports that the business unit of Cingular Wireless Inc. introduced a Canadian roaming service in major metropolitan areas.
- Cingular Starts Testing GAIT. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that Cingular Wireless has started field tests on interoperability standards allowing its subscribers to use both its global satellite for mobile communications and time division multiple access networks. Cingular's plan for the technology called, GAIT; Company that is providing the...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p16
Presents news in telecommunication business as of April 2002. Teen driving safety and courtesy program launched by Cingular Wireless; Rural Wireless Telecommunications Consumer Enhancement Act of 2002 introduced by Representative Barbara Cubin, R-Wyo.; Operators of a common wireless carrier...
- CINGULAR UNVEILS ADVANCED NETWORK/PHONES FOR MISSOURI. // Tele-Service News;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p7
Features the network unveiled by Cingular Wireless which provides advances in wireless technology, offering phones with greater functionality, superior sound quality and high-speed data connectivity.
- Cingular launches plan that lets customers save unused minutes. // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p4
Reports that Cingular Wireless LLC has launched its Rollover program for local calling plans that allows customers to roll over unused minutes.
- CINGULAR WIRELESS UNVEILS VOICE-ACTIVATED WIRELESS PORTAL. // Audiotex Update;Jan2002, p6
Introduces Voice Connect, a voice portal product from Cingular Wireless in the U.S. Product features; Availability; Pricing.
- Cell phone demand up in lower Fairfield County. Archer, Rick // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/21/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p6
Reports that wireless communications providers Verizon Wireless Inc. and Cingular Wireless LLC are expanding their networks in Fairfield County, Connecticut, to meet increasing demand. Verizon's installation of a cell site to cover the area around Fairfield University and Route 135; Cingular's...
- cingular wireless. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p14
Presents information on wireless carrier Cingular. Number of subscribers as of December 2001; Technology used in its business operations.
- Cingular begins new phase of South Florida upgrade. // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p14
Reports that wireless communication service provider Cingular Wireless LLC launched the second phase of its planned upgrade to its South Florida network, as of February 2004. Value of the project;Total number of additional communication sites included in the upgrade.