- Motorola to transition MyMail sales functions to Notify. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p48
Reports on the decision of Motorola Inc. to transfer MyMail software product lines to Notify Technology Corp. Benefits of the deal on Notify.
- Motorola to expand GSM networks in China. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p28
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s expansion of its digital cellular network in China by signing an agreement with Hunan Mobile Communications Corp. worth $123.5 million.
- Messaging announcements, trials underscore SMS plans in U.S., abroad. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p17
Reports on the short messaging service (SMS) offered by wireless carriers. Contract awarded by Verizon Wireless Inc. to Motorola Inc. to provide a carrier-grade SMS gate; Improvement in the SMS services of U.S. carriers; Companies taking advantage of the messaging capabilities of Verizon.
- Outlook latest casualty of down market. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p1
Looks at the problems affecting companies involved in the wireless communication industry. Losses posted by major companies in the industry; Decline of the stocks of Motorola Inc. with the announcement of the resignation of chief operation officer Edward Breen; Junk status of the stocks of...
- Profile. Germade, Ignacio // Design Week;7/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p14
Profiles Ignacio Germade, director of Motorola Inc.'s Design Centre in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; Career background; Efforts taken by the executive to reclaim design credibility of Motorola products.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p8
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of March 11, 2002. Decision of Eastern Communication Co. to use the i.250 Innovative Convergence platform from Motorola Inc.; Tentative settlement reached by Palm Inc. with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission; Agreement between...
- Late News. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;8/11/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of August 11, 2003. Agreement between Dobson Communications Corp. and LogicaCMG; Net income posted by Arch Wireless Inc. for the second quarter of 2003.
- Arch, MSN, Motorola form partnership. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p44
Announces an agreement between Arch Wireless Inc., MSN and Motorola Inc. to provide consumers access to the MSN Hotmail e-mail and Messanger instant-messaging communications services on Motorola's wireless two-way messaging communications services, Talkabout T900.
- Chipmakers' 3G bets murky. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;1/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p19
Explains that microprocessor makers have bleak outlook for the third-generation technology in the cellular telephone service industry. Investments of Siemens AG in Infineon, a microprocessor maker; Move of Samsung Electronics to fight off losses; Business strategy of Motorola Inc.