Developers Relish Arrival Of New Networks
- E3 Games Show to Stay in Southland. Belgum, Deborah // Orange County Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the holding of the Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3 at Los Angeles Convention Center after threatening to take the video game industry's premier show to Las Vegas, Nevada. Letter of intent signed by the exposition to stay in Los Angeles; Offer made by Las Vegas to the trade show;...
- Entertaiment/youth. // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p115
Presents statistical information pertaining to the electronic games industry in the United States. Contribution of Nintendo to the industry; Sales of Hasbro products; Media expenditures of the companies
- Electronic Table Game Manufacturers LOOK EAST. DOOCEY, PAUL // Slot Manager;Jul/Aug2014, p18
An excerpt from the "Inside Gaming" magazine related to electronic table game (ETG) manufacturers presenting their products during the G2E Asia conference and trade show, is presented.
- Price Cuts for Older Consoles, New Games to Be Top Topics at E3, Analysts Say. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;6/9/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 16, preceding p3
The article offers information on the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to be held in Los Angeles, California from June 9-12, 2014.
- The showdown! Silverthorne, Sean // PC Week;6/10/96, Vol. 13 Issue 23, pA1
Focuses on the growth of electronic gaming. Impact of the success of online gaming on the entertainment software industry; Difficulty in building the business into the mass market; Need for developers to create more compelling games; Prospects of consolidations in the industry.
- Games office opens. Roden, Marjorie // Saskatchewan Sage;Dec2000, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p2
Reports the opening of the Winter Games office and souvenir store at the Gateway Mall in downtown Prince Albert, Canadian Northwest. Showcase of prayers, drum songs and speeches; Tribute to young athletes; Involvement of the Youth Internship Program in the operations.
- Softrends. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p22
Presents information on the top video game titles based on unit sales in September 1999.
- 'Game Boy' Made Me Do It. Moore, Colin // Outdoor Life;Nov2001, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on issues regarding the legality of the creation and distribution of video games in which victims are attacked with firearms in the United States.
- ticker. // Playthings;Mar2001, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p57
Reports developments in the electronic games industry in the United States as of March 2001. Percentage share of Nintendo of retail spending in the video game industry; Features of the Video Game Enhancer 101 of NUWAVE Technologies; Secure of interactive entertainment license for the sequel of...